What If A Member Of Royal Family Was A Pedo?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-police-logs-could-20918515

As I said somewhere above all his statements can and will be disproved or corroborated in the fullness of time.

Probably best for him to retire into the background although there is some talk of a further interview to correct misunderstandings from the first.

When in a hole keep digging?

Everyone needs to stop accepting gongs i.e MBE,OBE etc etc from them while ever people are still accepting these they will carry on with all their shenanigans they make the MAFIA look like boy scouts.....

They are only figureheads and not needed in modern society...

He is totally deluded for him to think for one minute people would believe in the answers he gave in the interview were a true account of what happened,it just proves they think the general population are stupid and would swallow what he said.60 years ago he would have got away with that interview but the world is a totally different place now everyone knows how things work and to question what is being put to them!!!!

There needs to be a public inquiry into what he knows or did while he was in the company of Epstein and "Madam" G.Maxwell.....

I fear all of this will go quiet very soon and not to be mentioned again that's the usual in these cases...

Yet again another Royal has got away Scott free without being held accountable !!!!!!

And stepping down from Royal Duties is not being held accountable !!!!!! 

Edited by Box11
Typo

So, he's stepping down from Public Life. Will he still be pocketing money from the Civil list?  (Or whatever the system is these days.)

1 hour ago, Box11 said:

Yet again another Royal has got away Scott free without being held accountable...

It's not over yet...

However, I tend to agree; people with privilege, power, connections etc, are less prone to our (so-called) justice system.

I feel he's guilty of something; I have no hard evidence of course. I just hope the truth of the matter comes out in time; for the sake of any victims, more than anything else. Can't stand people in positions of power exploiting those less fortunate.

Statement here:

On 19/11/2019 at 05:20, Baron99 said:

I didn't watch the full interview but I've seen the fallout.  One thing that I don't understand is given the fact that Epstein had been found guilty of sex  offences years ago & Prince Andrew was apparently going to distance himself from him & drop him as a friend, why didn't Andrew just pick up the phone? 

Why travel 5,000 miles & stay in someone's home for the best part of a week to tell them you no longer want to be their friend? 

An exercise in damage limitations?

3 hours ago, Waldo said:

Statement here:

So now them 10,000 lads going up and down them hills can get more rest, now that the gaffer's gone. :nod:

I saw the title of this thread and thought to myself it’s going to have been started and dominated by the usual Alt right  nutjobs who  get their worldview from David Icke and InfoWars. 

im glad to see I wasn’t wrong. The inky thing missing is references to reptilians. 

30 minutes ago, bendix said:

I saw the title of this thread and thought to myself it’s going to have been started and dominated by the usual Alt right  nutjobs who  get their worldview from David Icke and InfoWars. 

im glad to see I wasn’t wrong. The inky thing missing is references to reptilians. 

Ouch, that hurts!

46 minutes ago, Waldo said:
1 hour ago, bendix said:

Quink and Parker Fountain Pens.

The thread is now complete .

8 hours ago, Anna B said:

So, he's stepping down from Public Life. Will he still be pocketing money from the Civil list?  (Or whatever the system is these days.)

I hope so but some how think it won't happen.

Andrew and his children are one of the least cared about members of the royal family.