What If A Member Of Royal Family Was A Pedo?

The interview he gave reminded me of LINE OF DUTY (TV program aired on BBC 2).....

His facial expressions and body language totally gave him away and he kept on saying I have no recollection of her at all but could remember taking his daughter for a pizza he's a liar like I said I thought I was watching LINE OF DUTY.....

He will never have to defend himself in court unfortunately the Royal Family are untouchable and he is fully aware of that....

It sounds like it’s pretty difficult to miss the bar in Tramp,although I don't doubt for a minute that he had no need to queue for his J2O.

”Complementary drinks for HRH and party.”

I didn't watch the full interview but I've seen the fallout.  One thing that I don't understand is given the fact that Epstein had been found guilty of sex  offences years ago & Prince Andrew was apparently going to distance himself from him & drop him as a friend, why didn't Andrew just pick up the phone? 

Why travel 5,000 miles & stay in someone's home for the best part of a week to tell them you no longer want to be their friend? 

See that big business is now reacting to the interview.  Accountants, KPMG have dropped their sponsorship of one of Andrew's projects.  Also Huddersfield University students are calling for Andrew to be removed as Chancellor. 

Edited by Baron99

Oh gosh, that interview, *cringe*.

Whoever advised the prince doing this interview was a good idea?

You have to wonder if it was his idea, and his advisors recommended him to stay quiet on the matter.

I got the impression he’s a bit naive and out of touch with the real world we all inhabit, perhaps in his nativity or privilege he believed we’d all just swallow anything he said, just because of who he is. All seemed a bit shady somehow.

Edited by Waldo

He is obviously in a state of delusion, that used to people dancing around him everywhere he goes and  obeying his orders.  He just thinks what ever he says us mere dumplings will believe him or he's just not bothered because he believes he is untouchable.   Getting away with this type of behaviour previously leads him to think and act like this today.  :suspect:

I don’t think this is the end of it. The lady in question will be interviewed further over here.

18 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

He is obviously in a state of delusion, that used to people dancing around him everywhere he goes and  obeying his orders.  He just thinks what ever he says us mere dumplings will believe him or he's just not bothered because he believes he is untouchable.   Getting away with this type of behaviour previously leads him to think and act like this today.  :suspect:

All Royals are untouchable!  They can get away with anything! They will lie! They will invent alibis! They will cover up evidence!

Their friends will lie for them! The royal judges will find them innocent! The royal secret service will remove anyone who would testify against them. Time will elapse and everyone will forget about it....

Look what they did to Diana...

53 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

I'm going to get in early here, I dont think Andrew killed himself

:hihi::hihi:    And Prince Phillip will then get away with being guilty of two counts of murder. Bring back beheading,  Come back Henry Eight alls forgiven.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, banjodeano said:

I'm going to get in early here, I dont think Andrew killed himself

Did you mean Jeffrey?

John McAffe was talking about that. Reckoned Jeffrey knew too much, had dirt on someone, dirt that someone didn’t want coming out in court etc. Also suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.

Can we stay on topic please? There’s a thread about Epstein here...

Guest makapaka
On ‎19‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 05:20, Baron99 said:

Why travel 5,000 miles & stay in someone's home for the best part of a week to tell them you no longer want to be their friend? 

You wouldn't - it probably didn't happen.

Edited by makapaka