What If A Member Of Royal Family Was A Pedo?

21 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

In 32 states it's 16, there are only 12 with 18. and that is just states, Federally it is a blanket 16 for the whole country. In Tenessee one can have consensual sex at 13 with another teen who is no more than 4 years their senior.

And of course quite famously, Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin. And I seem to recall Priscilla was 14 when Elvis started "dating" her.

I thought Emily Maitlis interview was excellent. She comes from Sheffield originally.

On 16/11/2019 at 23:24, Longcol said:

These days, "Pedo" just appears to be a lazy term of abuse for anyone having sex with someone in their mid teens - certainly not with a pre-pubescent child.

A minor was involved.  And a victim of sex predators and then grooming, and then sex trafficking.  I definitely think 'pedo' is not a 'lazy' description here but a valid one.

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

I thought Emily Maitlis interview was excellent. She comes from Sheffield originally.

I'm disappointed she didn't ask follow-up questions, regarding his 'walk in the park' with Epstein.  I wanted her to ask, 'Why did you feel it necessary to discuss the matter in a park?  Why not in the safety of his home, if you were so trusting of the man?  What did you feel had to be discussed in a park, that couldn't be discussed with Epstein privately in his home?'

And also, 'You say you have no recollection of meeting or raping Guiffre, aged 17,  then Roberts, but you say you can remember visiting Pizza Express , as it was a rare event.  Are we to infer from that, that raping 17 year olds is not a rare event for you then?'

Also, 'What message does it send to under-age victims of serious sex crimes, when you chose to stay at Epstein's home for four days, after his conviction and subsequent release?  You've said you were an Ambassador for the NSPCC full-stop campaign, and knew what to look for!  What kind of Ambassador are you?'

Also, 'The time you spent on Epstein's private island, how did you pass the time?'

All in all though, I was glad the interview made him obviously uncomfortable. 

Edited by Lex Luthor

6 hours ago, Longcol said:

And of course quite famously, Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin. And I seem to recall Priscilla was 14 when Elvis started "dating" her.

Yeah, Jerry Lee was kicked out of the UK because of that and all his sold out shows cancelled.Sadly that marriage ended tragically years later,they also lost a child who drowned , I believe.

Just because they have all the trappings of wealth doesn’t mean that they are different to anybody else, I have no admiration for any of them, the only thing they are good for is that they bring lots of tourists in the country. 

3 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Just because they have all the trappings of wealth doesn’t mean that they are different to anybody else, I have no admiration for any of them, the only thing they are good for is that they bring lots of tourists in the country. 

The thing is, the tourist rarely see the royals they just vist the buildings, buck palace the tower ect so we could do with out them and not even miss em for what they are worth.  Lets have a President instead but nowt like trump.  :gag:

I heard once heard someone say, " Without the monarchy in the UK, there was a  risk of a dictatorship".  Not a subject I know about at any level.

I thought the interview showed Prince Andrew as just oozing entitlement and with no concept of real life. A truly odious man.

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

I thought the interview showed Prince Andrew as just oozing entitlement and with no concept of real life. A truly odious man.

I agree with you Anna. Very arrogant and not a word of sympathy for the victims of Epstein.

9 hours ago, lazarus said:

I have quite a bit of admiration for the Queen but that is it, although Diana's lads seem OK blokes and tolerable.

Edited by Ontarian1981

American Lawyer  said Prince or Pauper  if he has broken the Law he is not above it. Q Trump.  End off. :roll: