What If A Member Of Royal Family Was A Pedo?

48 minutes ago, Janus said:

Your honour😂

You will observe that Mr Fisk described Prince Andrew as "a useless Royal".

Bit unjust & insulting don't you think. I pointed out to Mr Fisk what HRH had done for his country. 🖒

Watching the interview at this moment. God almighty its a joke you can plainly see he is lying his head off, facial give aways body language the lot .  He is denying all the witnesses testamonies.  Clinton must have been is advisor on how handle this interview. :hihi:

2 hours ago, Janus said:

Your honour😂

You will observe that Mr Fisk described Prince Andrew as "a useless Royal".

Bit unjust & insulting don't you think. I pointed out to Mr Fisk what HRH had done for his country. 🖒

Ah, I see.

I guess a bit off topic then.

I don’t know, but often wonder, if having royals involved in military operations is more harmful than helpful. What with all the additional logistics and precautions that will inevitably be taken to keep them out of actual harms way.

Edited by Waldo

That's an interesting point Waldo about Royals being in the military.

I agree that it can potentially  raise the risk for the other personnel.  This was discussed in the media when Prince Harry was in the military.

Edited by Janus

If I’d met and been photographed with one or even two or three attractive women, I’m certain that I’d remember.

However, if there had been dozens of them, and/or I’d been off my head on some recreational drug, then maybe I’d not be able to recollect a particular one either.

I thought that a couple of things he said were particularly cringeworthy...

That what he did was with honourable intent.

and

With ”the benefit of hindsight”.  No. Anyone with half a brain should know it was wrong. Hindsight wasn’t needed 

On 14/11/2019 at 19:34, jaffa1 said:

But weren't  this girl in question around 17 or 18,   hardly  a child.

These days, "Pedo" just appears to be a lazy term of abuse for anyone having sex with someone in their mid teens - certainly not with a pre-pubescent child.

On 14/11/2019 at 18:34, jaffa1 said:

But weren't  this girl in question around 17 or 18,   hardly  a child.

The age of consent in America is 18.

The girl in question was 16 at the time, but was recruited by Epstein at 15, and Epstein was known to like girls younger than this.

The interview  with Andrew tonight was cringeworthy to say the least ! All he kept saying was “ It didn’t happen !”  Even the photo of him with his arm around the girl was denied. How can he explain that ? 

You bet that he will have had a list of all the questions beforehand, and been advised by an expert what to say. He looked more guilty after the interview than before !

16 hours ago, Longcol said:

These days, "Pedo" just appears to be a lazy term of abuse for anyone having sex with someone in their mid teens - certainly not with a pre-pubescent child.

"Pedo" is a slang word "Paedophile" is the term that should be used. 

If the allegations are true I'm absolutely disgusted. 

Not just because of the damage it will do to the monarchy but much more importantly because of the long term damage it will have inflicted on the victim. 

Edited by janie48

53 minutes ago, Anna B said:

The age of consent in America is 18.

The girl in question was 16 at the time, but was recruited by Epstein at 15, and Epstein was known to like girls younger than this.

In 32 states it's 16, there are only 12 with 18. and that is just states, Federally it is a blanket 16 for the whole country. In Tenessee one can have consensual sex at 13 with another teen who is no more than 4 years their senior.

Edited by Ontarian1981

He comes over as an exceedingly arrogant individual who is prepared to use his privileged position for his own enjoyment and benefit.

On this issue he is tainted by association with an even more odious character who’s company and wealth both he and Fergie were drawn to.

I'm not sure if the legalities of a dalliance with a 17 year old in London stand much scrutiny other than further damage to his tatty reputation.

I am sure that if he is lieing through his teeth as most suspect then there will be future leakages from his security staff or perhaps even Ms Maxwell who is keeping her head down .

Edited by RJRB

5 hours ago, RJRB said:

He comes over as an exceedingly arrogant individual who is prepared to use his privileged position for his own enjoyment and benefit.

On this issue he is tainted by association with an even more odious character who’s company and wealth both he and Fergie were drawn to.

I'm not sure if the legalities of a dalliance with a 17 year old in London stand much scrutiny other than further damage to his tatty reputation.

I am sure that if he is lieing through his teeth as most suspect then there will be future leakages from his security staff or perhaps even Ms Maxwell who is keeping her head down .

Excellent post. I agree with every word ! Wonder if theve got the cctv pictures of him going into  The Pizza Express ? 

Edited by pattricia

3 hours ago, pattricia said:

Excellent post. I agree with every word ! Wonder if theve got the cctv pictures of him going into  The Pizza Express ? 

Don't think CCTV was that common 18 years ago - and certainly highly unlikely the footage would have been saved that long in the unlikely event it ever existed.