What If A Member Of Royal Family Was A Pedo?

18 hours ago, boldforester said:

This feeding frenzy should be halted, at least in memory of Field Marshal Lord Bramall RIP. A great servant of this country, Normandy veteran, who at the age of 91 was raided by police., and his career potentially discredited. All down to the activities of an evil fantasist, Carl Beech, supported by the gullible Tom Watson.

It's funny that.  When victims of Savile dared to report him, that's what they were called.  Until death ensured he was untouchable for eternity.

What I also find strange is that the whole operation hinges on Beech's testimony.  We've seen and heard other personal accounts, so what happened to them?

Edited by Lex Luthor

7 hours ago, Anna B said:

Prince Andrew is giving a televised interview tomorrow (Saturday 16th Nov) 

He's a useless royal who has only re-emerged in the public eye due to his embarrassing links to Epstein.

The worst thing he could have said to hide is guilt," I have no recolection , haha, what an idiot.  Doesn't really matter what he says really it will get swept under the Royal carpet as per. Koo Stark was soon swept under the Royal Axminster along with the rape charge from not so long ago. :gag:

13 hours ago, Anna B said:

Prince Andrew is giving a televised interview tomorrow (Saturday 16th Nov) 

I’ve seen part of the interview Anna, and  it does him more harm than good.!

A person is innocent until proven guilty.

Pettytom-I agree Andrew  should be interviewed. Only then should a decission be make on what comes next.

Mr Fisk-I don`t know much  about Andrew, but I do recall he risked his life saving others while hovering his helicopter over a burning ship during the Falklands conflict.

Edited by Janus

46 minutes ago, Janus said:

Pettytom-I agree Andrew  should be interviewed. Only then should a decission be make on what comes next.

Mr Fisk-I don`t know much  about Andrew, but I do recall he risked his life saving others while hovering his helicopter over a burning ship during the Falklands conflict.

He wasn't the pilot. He was onboard one of the fleet of ships  farest away. :hihi:

Are we referring to the same bloke :hihi:

“Prince Andrew, airborne at the time of the attack, watched in horror as a thick black pall of smoke slowly rose from the burning Sheffield.”  🖒

Edited by Janus

16 minutes ago, Janus said:

Are we referring to the same bloke :hihi:

“Prince Andrew, airborne at the time of the attack, watched in horror as a thick black pall of smoke slowly rose from the burning Sheffield.”  🖒

The Pilot Im on about was hovering above the Sir Gallahad where on on board was the Welsh Guards with the very badly burnt Simon Weston.

1 hour ago, Janus said:

Can you explain how that has any relevance? Unless you're suggesting that the law should be more leniently applied to someone with a service history? Is that what you're suggesting?

2 hours ago, Janus said:

No royal has been close enough to the action in war to risk his life since Richard III, and he never made it home. Also if somebody with a spare horse had heard Richard cry out, we could have had  a whole different royal lineage than we have today.😉☺️

Andy does a Clinton, "  I have no recollection " odd then there are pictures showing them together, and pictures of him with his arm around the alleged victims waist. Interim report, must do better Andy mate, these pictures don't tell lies. 

Angel1.

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

Can you explain how that has any relevance? Unless you're suggesting that the law should be more leniently applied to someone with a service history? Is that what you're suggesting?

Your honour😂

You will observe that Mr Fisk described Prince Andrew as "a useless Royal".

Bit unjust & insulting don't you think. I pointed out to Mr Fisk what HRH had done for his country. 🖒