What If A Member Of Royal Family Was A Pedo?

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Do a bit  of research into a few cases and you'll see how it works.

Can you share some of the links on here please?

As for prominent figures 'not being investigated', Lord Boothby (also a Kray brothers crony)  and his sexual shenanigans come to my mind.

Edited by St Petre
add

7 hours ago, Waldo said:

Hmm. Well...

I said a member of the royal family, not, a member of the royal family who is above the law.

My reference to ‘above the law’, very much related to the question of would (or should?) such an individual be above the law.

Struggling to see how you’d arrive at the conclusion that I’m suggesting anything regarding the Queen, just from what I said here TC.

Charles1st thought he was above the law Lol.

4 hours ago, Janus said:

Can you share some of the links on here please?

Start by looking up MP Geoffrey Dickens on Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_Dickens

3) Paedophile ring Investigation.

That was back in the 80s

There's a lot more, I'm looking them up.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/mar/17/westminster-child-abuse-paedophile-ring-failure

Edited by Anna B

Do the police have powers of arrest if someone is under the protection of the walls of the palace?

40 minutes ago, Lex Luthor said:

Do the police have powers of arrest if someone is under the protection of the walls of the palace?

Why not, it is not a foreign embassy wih diplomatic immunity? It is a residence of a British citizen just like yours is, and if a warrant is issued for the arrest of anyone in that residence, the police should act accordingly. However will a judge actually issue the said warrant, well that is where it  might get a bit tricky. Lol

Edited by Ontarian1981

14 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

No person in this country should be above the law. Royal or not we are ALL human, with all the faults that humans have. It really is as simple as that imho.

Angel1

But the royal family appear to be above the law. you only had to see how prince Philip was treated by the police after his stupidity behind the wheel, and  then there he was driving without a seat belt on a few days later, i dont think you would have been treated the same way Angel..

If there was a paedophile within the royal family, it would be hushed up for sure, if it became public knowledge it would probably lead to the downfall of the royal family

10 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Charles1st thought he was above the law Lol.

He was bit off his head though,,,

Prince Andrew speaks to BBC about his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50431163

Maitlis said it was a "no holds barred interview", which will be broadcast on BBC Two at 21:00 GMT on Saturday.

Ha ha ha.  Like the Saville protecting BBC would actually broadcast anything incriminating.  

This feeding frenzy should be halted, at least in memory of Field Marshal Lord Bramall RIP. A great servant of this country, Normandy veteran, who at the age of 91 was raided by police., and his career potentially discredited. All down to the activities of an evil fantasist, Carl Beech, supported by the gullible Tom Watson.

Prince Andrew is giving a televised interview tomorrow (Saturday 16th Nov) 

11 hours ago, boldforester said:

This feeding frenzy should be halted, at least in memory of Field Marshal Lord Bramall RIP. A great servant of this country, Normandy veteran, who at the age of 91 was raided by police., and his career potentially discredited. All down to the activities of an evil fantasist, Carl Beech, supported by the gullible Tom Watson.

Not so. 

Andrew should be arrested, interviewed and eventually tried.

There’s plenty of stuff out there to justify a proper investigation and probably a criminal trial.

It should happen, but it probably won’t