Scc Register To Vote, Or Not.

So the council sent out the normal form to register to vote, completed this online and expected that to be it...….wrong

SCC have asked for supporting documentation which is information they already have (Council Tax) or 3 pages of other supported documentation.

What I find strange is that I have not had anything like this in the last 25+years.  Has anyone else received this?

Thanks in advance 

Do you mean Official Household Enquiry Response form? I have had that to fill in  August 2018 and this August.

22 minutes ago, An6y said:

So the council sent out the normal form to register to vote, completed this online and expected that to be it...….wrong

SCC have asked for supporting documentation which is information they already have (Council Tax) or 3 pages of other supported documentation.

What I find strange is that I have not had anything like this in the last 25+years.  Has anyone else received this?

Thanks in advance 

No have never been asked for supporting documentation.

I've been accepted but my mrs hasn't so  she has got the letter, 

IanSheff No its not the official household enquiry form.  I have just received an email from SCC below:

I can see you have made an online application on the 5th of November, it has failed to match with DWP, that’s why we have requested evidence.

If you send a copy of your passport then everything will be resolved and you will be able to vote.

1 minute ago, An6y said:

IanSheff No its not the official household enquiry form.  I have just received an email from SCC below:

I can see you have made an online application on the 5th of November, it has failed to match with DWP, that’s why we have requested evidence.

If you send a copy of your passport then everything will be resolved and you will be able to vote.

Ok, I only asked as I had to fill that in for the council, wondered if it was because I have a postal vote.