Black British Ww1 Veterans Tell Their Story: Free Information Pack Now Available

A free information pack is now available for MUTINY – our WW1 documentary film featuring unique video testimonies of Black British WW1 veterans

Contents:
Short synopsis
Full synopsis
Image gallery
Social media info
Streaming & contact info
Some key historical details
Audience targets
About us

The information pack can be downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/odgcipl3jxzcogj/Mutiny_Information-pack.pdf?dl=0

Or via our website: http://www.sweetpatootee.co.uk/work/mutiny/ 

I’m particularly keen to see if this mail out can be a useful follow up to my research last year around Black communities and Dementia, and my work re. culturally diverse and inclusive resources for well-being through the arts (in line with the recent Arts Council study) ... Do keep us in mind should this connection/ relevance emerge

Please forward as you feel appropriate. All feedback welcome. 

Best wishes

Tony

Tony T,
Oral historian and producer: arts, learning and heritage

Sweet Patootee
T/F: (+44) 0207 686 5101
M: (+44) 0794 416 9335
F: @SweetPatootee
T: @SPatootee
I: @sweetpatooteearts
W: www.sweetpatootee.co.uk 

Really interesting concept, I think a lot of perception of British WW1 veterans seem to be that they were white working class people (and have to admit it was the same in my mind also) - great work Tony!