Suspicious Behaviour In Stannington

07/11 this morning, a tall slim man wearing tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie pulled up outside my house in a white saloon car with ambulance written on the side. He was acting really suspicious 

We Have reported it to 101. Just giving people the heads up 

Edited by Rebecca159
Removed time

Beard? Young looking? Definitely likes van back doors and car side windows, also known for trying door handles to houses.

I don't do Facebook, but apparently he's all over that in the Stannington area including his name and where he lives. (Which the law forbids posting here)

He's also banned from some shops in the area.

Keep an eye open, he's very persistent and makes several attempts if he thinks there is something worth taking. He also rides a kiddies scooter for a fast getaway🙄

Stay safe🤔

Sounds about right

Edited by Rebecca159
As did want to write that

18 hours ago, Centrepin said:

Beard? Young looking? Definitely likes van back doors and car side windows, also known for trying door handles to houses.

I don't do Facebook, but apparently he's all over that in the Stannington area including his name and where he lives. (Which the law forbids posting here)

He's also banned from some shops in the area.

Keep an eye open, he's very persistent and makes several attempts if he thinks there is something worth taking. He also rides a kiddies scooter for a fast getaway🙄

Stay safe🤔

If everyone knows who he is, then he must be very confident there will not be any consequences for his behaviour.

47 minutes ago, nightrider said:

If everyone knows who he is, then he must be very confident there will not be any consequences for his behaviour.

My Bold

Would that be the police activity against him?

2 minutes ago, kidley said:

My Bold

Would that be the police activity against him?

Yes, if everyone knows who he is then sounds like he knows the police don't have the resources or interest to bother with him. Otherwise I can't imagine he is such a master criminal they cannot get something on him.

Sounds like your standard low-level scumbag, been before a judge so many times it doesn't even phase them anymore.

21 hours ago, Rebecca159 said:

07/11 this morning, a tall slim man wearing tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie pulled up outside my house in a white saloon car with ambulance written on the side. He was acting really suspicious 

We Have reported it to 101. Just giving people the heads up 

Had young hoodie trying my front door handle one Saturday evening at 10 pm two weeks ago. Luckily it was locked , but it’s not bothering them even when they can see someone is sitting there watching tv.!

Probably thinks he's a genius for using a services car, except now everyone is on the look out for a white saloon with distinctive writing down the side being driven by an obvious criminal.

Edited by geared

Perhaps we should shortly be on the lookout for a saloon car with 'ambulance' crossed out, and 'fire engine' newly written on it?

3 hours ago, geared said:

Probably thinks he's a genius for using a services car, except now everyone is on the look out for a white saloon with distinctive writing down the side being driven by an obvious criminal.

Even if I saw it, the police won't come out just because I have seen this person parked up.