Looking For Lady In Picture Connected To Michael Kelley In 1990 Ish

my Father Michael Kelley died recently, we didn’t have any bond whatsoever, I hadn’t seen him in 35 years, but I have ended up with the property he had left, 3 books, a pair of binoculars and  some holiday photographs, yes that’s it, in the photos there is a picture of  2 ladies, one of them looks like she may have been his partner at that time 1990ish

looks like they were in Castleton or hathersage or some where similar, I would think these pictures are more important to her than they are me, 

the other is a younger lady, picture took in 1997 at the bottom of the moor and the name on the picture is Kathy,  would be nice to give these to someone who might get a bit of pleasure out of them, if anyone out there can help please don’t hesitate to contact me cheers folks 

Hi,

If you use your phone to take a shot of the photos, then upload them to this photo hosting site https://imgbb.com/

you can post the link and someone  may recognise the lady in your photos if clear enough.

Edited by Janus