Know Any Amazing, Quiet Coffee Places?

Hi all. 

I'm on the lookout for somewhere I can get my coffee fix of course, so I had a look through past posts and was surprised not to find anything! 

I enjoy quietly sitting with my americano and maybe a savoury snack which the big brand shops have covered, but I'm looking for better coffee in the town centre without losing the ability to zone out. 

Got anywhere for me to go? 

South St Coffee at the Hide on Scotland Street

Went to Albies yesterday, its just down on Snig Hill - really friendly and great coffee

Would have also said Foundry on Bank Street but it looks like its shut down

If you have an account or a credit card then the Virgin Lounge is perfect and its free

Starbucks next door to the Children's Hospital, however if you don't like very Busy:

Cross the same road and go to the Cafe in the Westonpark Museum, as its upstairs might be quieter most of the time.

Tamper coffee on Arundel street is pretty central and does good coffee.  It's a nice ambience with an industrial chic feel to it. 

I don't know if you'd find it "amazing", because there's nothing very amazing about coffee shops or coffee.  But if you're American I'm sure you'd find it "awesome".  Here's a link:  

https://tampercoffee.co.uk/kiwi-cafe-culture/locations-2/

Not quite city-centre, but not too far out on Abbeydale Road, where Chippinghouse Road crosses, is a sicilian cafe called Pronto Caldo. They do a selection of home made italian snacks and pizzas. But the best thing is the coffee. My preference is an espresso and they do the best in Sheffield. Great value for money and a true Italian vibe. 

8 hours ago, bungleboy69 said:

Not quite city-centre, but not too far out on Abbeydale Road, where Chippinghouse Road crosses, is a sicilian cafe called Pronto Caldo. They do a selection of home made italian snacks and pizzas. But the best thing is the coffee. My preference is an espresso and they do the best in Sheffield. Great value for money and a true Italian vibe. 

Thanks for this mate.  I drive down Abbeydale Road a lot and there seems to be an ever-changing scene of cafe's and eateries along there.  Some of them look really nice and authentic.  I'll look out for this one and maybe give it a try.