Jump to content

Looking Into Buyung A House In Worksop. Could Anyone Advise?

Recommended Posts

Hi, 

 

We are looking to buy a house in Worksop or surrounding areas.

 

Could anyone advise on what areas are good and which ones we should try to avoid, please? We have had a look at the crime statistics and maps but it's difficult to determine it that way.

 

Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mlruirod said:

Hi, 

 

We are looking to buy a house in Worksop or surrounding areas.

 

Could anyone advise on what areas are good and which ones we should try to avoid, please? We have had a look at the crime statistics and maps but it's difficult to determine it that way.

 

Thank you. 

Good and bad all over these days I sometimes go fishing at Shireoaks that seems a nice area not far off worksop and conveniently placed near motorways 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, if you ever find this after it’s transportation into the Sheffield Forum

undergrowth, good luck with your house hunting.

 

There are some very nice bits of Worksop and some not so nice bits. I’d be tempted to look at the villages close by, rather than the town itself. The following are all nice places: Blyth, Oldcotes, Shireoaks, Woodsetts, Anston,.

 

If you really want to be in town, have a look at the new(ish) estates at Gateford. If you are a millionaire, try Sparken Hill😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Pettytom said:

Hi, if you ever find this after it’s transportation into the Sheffield Forum

undergrowth, good luck with your house hunting.

 

There are some very nice bits of Worksop and some not so nice bits. I’d be tempted to look at the villages close by, rather than the town itself. The following are all nice places: Blyth, Oldcotes, Shireoaks, Woodsetts, Anston,.

 

If you really want to be in town, have a look at the new(ish) estates at Gateford. If you are a millionaire, try Sparken Hill😀

Thank you very much. This was very helpful 😊

12 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

Good and bad all over these days I sometimes go fishing at Shireoaks that seems a nice area not far off worksop and conveniently placed near motorways 😁

Thank you! We'll have a look at that area 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.