Tv Series That Should Be Repeated

I flick past a lot of repeats on various stations but occasionally think of programmes that I would like to see again.

Im not certain that they would be as good as I remember but for starters I offer

Hill Street Blues

Soap

Edge of Darkness

It ain't half hot Mum,  Steptoe,   Fawlty Towers.  Rising Damp.  Benny Hill.  But it's likely none of them would pass the PC test in these enlightened times. Shame really, they were very funny, back in the day.

Angel1.

I’ve been watching some episodes of  Steptoe and Son on YouTube,  they were funny.

I’d like to see The Darling Buds of May repeated.  

Fall and rise of Reginald Perrin.

Big Deal.

Howards Way.

12 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

It ain't half hot Mum,  Steptoe,   Fawlty Towers.  Rising Damp.  Benny Hill.  But it's likely none of them would pass the PC test in these enlightened times. Shame really, they were very funny, back in the day.

Angel1.

Steptoe and Son and Fawlty Towers are available on demand on UK Gold and Rising Damp is available on ITV3 on demand. 

1 minute ago, Mister Gee said:

Steptoe and Son and Fawlty Towers are available on demand on UK Gold and Rising Damp is available on ITV3 on demand. 

👍

Angel1.

12 hours ago, RJRB said:

I flick past a lot of repeats on various stations but occasionally think of programmes that I would like to see again.

Im not certain that they would be as good as I remember but for starters I offer

Hill Street Blues

Soap

Edge of Darkness

I’d like to see that again, really liked it back in the 80’s.

Edited by Mister Gee

Making Out from the late 1980s was brilliant and worthy of a repeat.

Some of the Wednesday Plays from the 1960s through to the 80s were also fantastic, much better than most of the crap on at the cinemas. 

Some of the Adam Curtis documentaries are also brilliant and gave a real insight into the underbelly of this country.

Edited by Mister M