Blackburn V Swfc

3 minutes ago, redbig said:

Time for a clear out. Not sure who's out of contract but not many I'd keep

Agree, this squad you have is in need of a clear out, living in hope that they can do what they did 5 years ago, and didn't go up then. The lads brought in Rhodes, Abdi and Van Akens (remember him?), even Forestieri are a drain on the wage bill, get rid!

On 06/11/2019 at 22:32, Brooker11 said:

He's still at the club but not featured this season for the first team.

Thank you. He isn't on the Official club site or on other websites I've looked at.

cheers

23 hours ago, redbig said:

Time for a clear out. Not sure who's out of contract but not many I'd keep

Cheers 

Looking at the ages of the players it doesn't seem to be massively different to United's squad last season, ie. Bash, Sharp, Duffy, Leon all 30 plus with several late 20s.

Monk doesn't seem to be doing a bad job actually.

The Championship is a fascinating league and closely contested. Hull City  and Hudders currently putting a run together. Derby and Boro not doing it, in fact I'd have Boro and Stoke ( a fancied team) as favourites to go down below Barnsley. Boro need shut of the hapless, delusional Woodgate

On 07/11/2019 at 08:05, pintor said:

Agree, this squad you have is in need of a clear out, living in hope that they can do what they did 5 years ago, and didn't go up then. The lads brought in Rhodes, Abdi and Van Akens (remember him?), even Forestieri are a drain on the wage bill, get rid!

While Rhodes has been a waste of money, and I for one never thought we needed him when we bought him, Forestieri can still have  a part to play despite his recent suspensions and injuries, Abdi went in the summer having been a bigger waste of money than Rhodes and Van Aken is out on loan. This season is once again wide open in the championship, if your in the top half of the table at the turn of the year your in with a chance of top six, the positives I see is Wednesday can still improve, in most of the games we have drawn or lost so far this season we could or should have got a result, all the talk of needing a clear out is pure overreactive hyperbole IMHO !

6 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Thank you. He isn't on the Official club site or on other websites I've looked at.

cheers

Cheers 

Er... No problem