Blackburn V Swfc

1 hour ago, owl.66 said:

Its got to be pelupessy, 8 corners wasted by him .🙄

Tbh a verrrrrry poor game .

Oh yes. 'fraid so.

The worst of an increasingly poorly motivated bunch.

23 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Unlucky Wednesday, hilarious way to lose though. 

Hilarious?

Chubby Brown and Billy Connolly are hilarious.

The end must have been slightly amusing to any United fan.

As for me, the ending didn't surprise me at all.

I didn't see it, but I'll try to watch the lowlights later.

What a load of crap ,without Bannan the owls are lost 🙄 & monk 1 out one in simple stop messing with the side & if your going to make changes put Pelupssey in the scrap bin 😣 

What did Kieren Lee play like? I hope he showed up well?

7 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Just had a look at the latest scores, lol. I assume you lot have put your clocks back eh? We haven't yet .:)

Yeah. We should have put them back to the 84th minute at the 87th minute! 😆

Low quality game littered with mistakes,Pelupessy took nine corners in the first half and not one posed any threat or had any quality,SURELY weve got someone in the side that can whip in a threatening pacey corner?

Wednesday sat deep for over an hour and didnt really burst into life until the last 15 minutes,going ahead 7 minutes from time from where youd expect them to take the points home,but they were undone by some very sloppy work at the back in two minutes of mayhem by a very mediocre looking blackburn side,Lee and Fox apart,the rest were woefull,not surec whats happened to Reach but he looks half the player from last season.

Day to forget

After the Lord Mayor,s show, bad day at the office, call it what you like  that was totally unacceptable. That was surely a chance to  get more points on the board against a team  who have not won in their last six games, and for the near three thousand fans to watch that display must have been like pulling your nails out with a pair of pliers. (torture) . GM (like the fans) obviously knows he needs players in and for some , i think they can forget contract renewals  For a player to take ten corners and not one leads to a goalscoring  chance is unbeleivable then  somehow we  manage to score an d within minutes were losing   to a goal that KW  would never have let in  ninety nine times out of one hundred. Even though he stopped everything Blackburn threw at him. As previous poster says,  A day to forget,  Lets move on.  

Should be beating these if we stand a chance of even the playoffs, not sure it's possible with the current squad. Probably time to have a good clear out with the out of contract players at the end of the season. I hope monk has some decent players lined up in January to bolster the squad

The result and performance is unacceptable.

Anyone surprised that Wednesday managed to lose this from 1-0 up in the 88th minute hasn't been following Wednesday for very long. It's the most Wednesday thing ever

Question for Wednesdayites. Radio Sheffield currently talking about players contracts. Getting quite animated for some reason involving Wednesday..

Is Fraser Preston still at the club or is he on loan ?

cheers

3 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Question for Wednesdayites. Radio Sheffield currently talking about players contracts. Getting quite animated for some reason involving Wednesday..

cheers

He's still at the club but not featured this season for the first team.

13 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

cheers

Time for a clear out. Not sure who's out of contract but not many I'd keep