Blades V Burnley

7 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Can't believe this first match i've missed this season through illness ! 

Just curious, but just why do you make these stupid forecasts ? Attention perhaps ?

Maybe you should stay home for the rest of the season. :hihi: Not that I want you to stay ill, of course. lol

Brilliant result! 

I remember when we came up from league one and got told that it was a very difficult league, and that we wouldn't be able to cope in the Championship. 

Look at us now!

UTB! What a time to be a Blade! 

On 01/11/2019 at 12:52, Baron99 said:

Yes, expecting a tough game.   I like Dyche, he's a lot like Wilder, no nonsense attitude & gets his players working. 

Burnley are in group of teams we that we have to be taking points off.  Points off the likes of Arsenal are a bonus but if we can't beat the likes of Burnley, then we'll struggle. 

I'll go Blades to win by 2 clear goals. 

Even better than I predicted. 

I'm guessing that the pundits' opinion on MOTD tonight will be that Burnley had an off day?   That's what they usually say for anyone playing the Blades. 

On 01/11/2019 at 16:57, rogets said:

A team united must win to put some points between them and teams in relegation scrap

Can they put some space between them and the relegation battle? 

No they won't, Burnley to win 3-0

Come on.  You've been sussed. 

You're Mark Lawrenson aren't you? 

1 hour ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Maybe you should stay home for the rest of the season. :hihi: Not that I want you to stay ill, of course. lol

Probably not a bad shout, minus the illness of course. Just my b****y  luck.😭

onwards and upwards 

UTB

44 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Brilliant result! 

I remember when we came up from league one and got told that it was a very difficult league, and that we wouldn't be able to cope in the Championship. 

Look at us now!

UTB! What a time to be a Blade! 

Remember it well. " you're in a mesters league now", " won't survive Championship"

" go straight back down" etc

The futures bright the futures red and white

1 hour ago, rogets said:

I still think Burnley will win

Even though its 3-0 to united at half time 

Blimey!   You're 2 for 2.  Just been reading the posts on the Blackburn v Wed thread & you went for a 3 - 0 win for Wed. 🤣

Anyway, I'm thinking of opening a bookies.  Please feel free to drop in. 

Dam I predicted Wednesday to win 3-0 and united to lose 3-0

Lost my money today

Well chuffed with that performance! Burnley didn't have a clue what to do against us! The only negative being that we could have had half a dozen against them!

Literally the text book performance, with wave after wave of attacking football. The movement and runs of the front two, splitting the opposition back four and allowing space for the midfielders to run into! Attacking with 3-4 players and working our socks off to get back and build again. We turned the opposition into literally....startled animals in car headlights!

I am absolutely overjoyed! We expected and the boys delivered!

Word of warning 

Yobbos at the train station, brainless Burnley fans

Avoid this area 

1 hour ago, rogets said:

Word of warning 

Yobbos at the train station, brainless Burnley fans

Avoid this area 

What are you doing there?

On 01/11/2019 at 16:57, rogets said:

A team united must win to put some points between them and teams in relegation scrap

Can they put some space between them and the relegation battle? 

No they won't, Burnley to win 3-0

ERM..........

Excellent start but it's only a start. 11 played so plenty of points to go. Just remember Huddersfield had a better start in their first season but went downhill second half so need all points you can get, the dip in form will happen at some point it's just when, nice to be safe when it happens though

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Excellent start but it's only a start. 11 played so plenty of points to go. Just remember Huddersfield had a better start in their first season but went downhill second half so need all points you can get, the dip in form will happen at some point it's just when, nice to be safe when it happens though

A very similar start by United to that of Huddersfield's Premier League season in 2017 but United have 1 point more at this stage and a far superior goal difference. The Terriers managed to avoid relegation then so fingers crossed the Blades will do the same.

I feel that they'll do better than that but as we all know anything can happen.

Echo.