Swfc V Leeds

All the team get a 8/10.  Palmer and Fox  had steady games, well done.

47 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Alright you were excellent and hammered one of the top sides in the league! Jeeeeeeez 😂 

Jeeeeeeez 😆 you do really need to get out  mi owd , no one has said anything of the sought 😉😁😁😂

Edited by owl.66

Good result, sure we'd have taken a point before kick off, but on balance if chances we should have won. Thought it was a decent game, Wednesday bossed the 2nd half 

Maybe we're contenders....

I've just seen the highlights, how it stayed 0-0 with some of those chances I don't know. Fletcher's chance that came off the bar, any other team it's off the keeper into the net. Showing plenty of promise just not the goals so far

where is jordan rhodes,he did fantastic for norwich and everywhere hes been but cannot even make our subs bench somthings not right?

10 minutes ago, bassett one said:

where is jordan rhodes,he did fantastic for norwich and everywhere hes been but cannot even make our subs bench somthings not right?

I'd love him to come good but I think we have to accept it won't happen now. He's had his chances and not shown anything like his old form. 

53 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I'd love him to come good but I think we have to accept it won't happen now. He's had his chances and not shown anything like his old form. 

For whatever reason it just hasn't happened here and I  have a feeling we are going to pay him his contract up so we can both move on. 

4 hours ago, tzijlstra said:

Seconded. Been a while since I've been excited about Wednesday, I think the score was the right one in the end (although 1-1 should have happened). I'm not counting my chickens until the 1st of January, but I have a feeling Sheffield could well be represented in the Premier League by two teams next year. In fact, I am putting money on it...

WOW !! 

They're all coming out to play now. LOL

21 minutes ago, ALAN 58 said:

For whatever reason it just hasn't happened here and I  have a feeling we are going to pay him his contract up so we can both move on. 

It's been a mystery what's happened to that lad. Is he still on your books ?

3 hours ago, ALAN 58 said:

Should have got rid In the summer. 

Great game today. Help me out here, there was a big fuss about Forestieri getting banned for 6 games, yet he seems to be banned indefinitely by the club these days anyway. What's the crack with him?

Edited by Ontarian1981

12 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

WOW !! 

They're all coming out to play now. LOL

It's been a mystery what's happened to that lad. Is he still on your books ?

Yes , still picking up his pay packet.

9 hours ago, redbig said:

Should have got rid In the summer. 

Maybe,  certainly time to cash in  now or should i say get a big earner off the books.

4 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Great game today. Help me out here, there was a big fuss about Forestieri getting banned for 6 games, yet he seems to be banned indefinitely by the club these days anyway. What's the crack with him?

It seems that everyones answer to your question is,  It,s a squad game nowadays and even i,ve come round to rhat way of thinking.  Todays game highlights what i have just said. We  loose Bonner in the warm up  move Hutch to centre half, bring in Pelupessy and get a performance like that. We don,t have an argument.

Do you take interest in the Wolfpack.

Edited by ALAN 58

5 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

He's not fully fit, but we're solid and he changes that. 2nd half Fletcher and Nuhiu caused real problems

Not to mention we've not seen the Forestieri if his first 2 seasons for a while