Bannan

Borner

Nuhiu

Reach

Hutchinson

Iorfa

Subs:

Dawson , Lee, Pelupessy, Winnall,  Odubajo,  Murphy, Forestieri

Julian Borner has suffered an injury in the warm up so Joey Pelupessy comes in and Sam Hutchinson will fill in in defence.

Edited by iansheff

Playing with 10 men.

Oh, hang on, Pelupessy IS on the pitch. I've just seen him (43 minute).

We're doing ok though. The best team up to now, but from the 46th minute, we usually clock off, so we'll see.

I hope we play for 95 minutes for a change.

Hope Pelupessy scores ...............

20 hours ago, ALAN 58 said:

Defences on top  in a 0-0  thriller.

Spot on Alan, hope you had a few quid on.

Alright result really, but a really poor game yet again, and still no win for Wednesday against a team currently in the top half. 

Still, you can only beat what's in front of you, and they're still up there. Leeds look much poorer than last season, as does the league as a whole, big opportunity for Wednesday this season. 

Edited by Moistened

11 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Alright result really, but a really poor game yet again, and still no win for Wednesday against a team currently in the top half. 

Still, you can only beat what's in front of you, and they're still up there. Leeds look much poorer than last season, as does the league as a whole, big opportunity for Wednesday this season. 

According to RS it was a very good game :huh:

1 minute ago, Padders said:

According to RS it was a very good game :huh:

I disagree as a neutral, poor football but Wednesday had the better of the chances and would have been value for a narrow win. 

Decent game which we should have edged in all honesty,the keeper and the bar kept us out,rasping shot from Palmer was well saved and fletchers hit the bar and couldnt make more of a guilt edged chance,though slightly off balance,Reach went close as well.

Leeds made some good opening without troubling westwood untill they hit a post,alioski.

We got dealt a HUGE blow before kick off with boerners injury in the warm up,and I thought nketia? was VERY lucky to stay on the pitch,had the ref seen his elbow into pelupessys face he was a goner for sure,the kid had only been on the pitch 5 minutes,but that was reckless to say the least.

Dissapointed not to win this,again it shows up the lack of a ruthless striker

Disagree all you like. Good game, underdogs bossed the 90 minutes. For once, proud and optimistic about my team. 100% effort, conviction, organisation and intention. Iorfa way out in front for MOM. Fantastic performance by him, and a top performance by (almost) everyone else. We played with 10 men as soon as Pelupessy took his tracksuit off, and we were very impressive. I expected a point at best, and ended up very frustrated and disappointed.  If we can play like that every week (with a goal or two) then we'll be in the top two. No worries, except that we don't do that every week, or even once a month

More than satisfied today.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

29 minutes ago, Moistened said:

I disagree as a neutral, poor football but Wednesday had the better of the chances and would have been value for a narrow win. 

Give over😁  Neutral my backside 🤔,you must have watched a different game to us ,thier keeper should have been the MOT 

26 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Give over😁  Neutral my backside 🤔,you must have watched a different game to us ,thier keeper should have been the MOT 

Alright you were excellent and hammered one of the top sides in the league! Jeeeeeeez 😂 

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Disagree all you like. Good game, underdogs bossed the 90 minutes. For once, proud and optimistic about my team. 100% effort, conviction, organisation and intention. Iorfa way out in front for MOM. Fantastic performance by him, and a top performance by (almost) everyone else. We played with 10 men as soon as Pelupessy took his tracksuit off, and we were very impressive. I expected a point at best, and ended up very frustrated and disappointed.  If we can play like that every week (with a goal or two) then we'll be in the top two. No worries, except that we don't do that every week, or even once a month

More than satisfied today.

Seconded. Been a while since I've been excited about Wednesday, I think the score was the right one in the end (although 1-1 should have happened). I'm not counting my chickens until the 1st of January, but I have a feeling Sheffield could well be represented in the Premier League by two teams next year. In fact, I am putting money on it...

On todays performance both of these teams will be in the shake up at the end of the season. Have to agree m. o. m has to be Iorfa followed by both keepers who kept their teams in the game. All in all a fair result,both teams having had chances to win the game.