Fulwood Ale House

As per the title, a branch of Ecclesall Ale House opening in Fulwood, on Brooklands Avenue, according to the Twitters.

Let's hope they sell some tasty lager.

What?!! A place selling alcohol for consumption on the premises in Fulwood? This must be stamped out at once. Temperance in the bible belt must be preserved at all costs or it will be the end of civilization as we know it.

10 hours ago, Bilge said:

What?!! A place selling alcohol for consumption on the premises in Fulwood? This must be stamped out at once. Temperance in the bible belt must be preserved at all costs or it will be the end of civilization as we know it.

Eternal damnation starts on 4th November.

Guest makapaka

It will do really well.

we lived by there 10 years ago and even then I remember saying how it was crying out for a little bar on those shops.

Will be nothing else like it or near it.

Edited by makapaka

It should do well since , unlike Ecclesall, Nether Edge, Broomhill, London Road, Meersbrook, Heeley, Woodseats, Crookes and Walkley there is no little ale bar in Fulwood 😭

Edited by GinTreeS7

I thought they was a bylaw preventing the this from happening? It is about time we had a pub in Fulwood!

I have checked this out. I think you will find that the Fulwood in question is in Lancashire!!

46 minutes ago, Floe said:

I thought they was a bylaw preventing the this from happening? It is about time we had a pub in Fulwood!

I have checked this out. I think you will find that the Fulwood in question is in Lancashire!!

Fulwood Ale Club
@AleClubFul
Opening in Nov: The 2nd tap. Cosy drinking den & bottle shop at 4 Brooklands Avenue, Sheffield. S10 4GA.

1 hour ago, Floe said:

Maybe you should look again.

So it is good news. I wonder if the bylaws have changed?