What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

I'm watching a ladybird traverse the blank screen.

Over the last month or so, I've played host to a dozen or more that gradually gathered en masse above an internal door frame but the current and sudden rise in temperature outside has led them to disperse.

58 minutes ago, horribleblob said:

That sounds better than the stuff I've had on over the last few days - what channel was that on - I might be able to get it on catch-up?

1 hour ago, horribleblob said:

Over the last month or so, I've played host to a dozen or more that gradually gathered en masse above an internal door frame but the current and sudden rise in temperature outside has led them to disperse.

I hope the little buggers huddle up again soon - there's snow forecast next week in my neck of the woods.

Darts,the young lad Rydz is very good but what’s up with his Barnet.

20 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

That sounds better than the stuff I've had on over the last few days - what channel was that on - I might be able to get it on catch-up?

1205188_cf961.gif

3 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

1205188_cf961.gif

😂

tried watching The Tourist on BBC last night , what a load of Australian gobaligook.

Spectra. New Years Eve.

I have never watched a James Bond film yet, and after watching as far as Bond regains control of the helicopter he's been fighting in, after successfully surviving the complete destruction of several buildings and landing on a settee in an alley first of course (didn't know they filmed in East Dene 🤣) was more than enough for me.

Dr Who yesterday gave me a headache. Whats gone wrong with the program? Groundhog day, leave it to the last second rubbish.

Tourist, BBC last night, me and HTSBO enjoyed this and shall binge the rest. (each to his own :bigsmile:).

Keep safe out there 8).

13 hours ago, cressida said:

Joan Collins  BBC 2

I also watched that Cressy.

A programme about UFOs. Very interesting !