What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

Only managed a few minutes of All that Glitters, the jewellery making contest on BBC2, before turning it off. Just cannot stick Katherine Ryan.

The Syndicate, a bit daft, acting a bit poor from some of the actors past their selly by date, like Neil Morrisey and Gaynor Faye and Mark Benton but a change from some of the more serious drama around.

Colin Hart a boxing writer says he watched 4 episodes of Khans in Bolton before he says that was enough and he turned off,what's up with these people?I saw the title and decided it was going to be dross so didn't turn it on.

Unforgotten series 3. Excellent as usual, Nicola Walker is soooo good, and I love the way so much is communicated indirectly and subtly, both through the writing and the acting.

For The Love Of Dogs with Paul OGrady.  Best programme I’ve seen for months. He’s a natural with dogs.

This morning!the doll on the test card definitely has more talent than Alison Hammond.

I think that in a few years time I'll look in my lounge and wonder what the odd looking screen is doing in the corner.

Since Lockdown, I've been watching tele a lot because I couldn't go out, and there are only so many books you can read before wanting something else to do.  The quality of what I was watching went so low it was almost down to the level of dross that they were serving up.  Replays of stuff I'd seen before, many years ago and game shows are now the main menu for me. 

Shortly (mid May?), I think I'll be able to out for a few beers and meet up with people I've not seen for a full year.  Catching up, getting back into the swing etc will take months and be way better than watching the box.

When we've all got back to normal and I've had a few years of that, I think that is when boredom will kick in and I'll start wondering what I did in the Great Lockdown.  That's when I'll discover the screen in the corner.........

12 hours ago, ukdobby said:

This morning!the doll on the test card definitely has more talent than Alison Hammond.

And I second that.  

BBC's the Duke of Edinburgh 'in his own words' and later coverage of the funeral . 

RIP.

Catching up on last week's House Of Games repeats. The beloved & I both reckon Lou Sanders was incredibly rude. Calling Richard Cole a slug was well out of order. Referring to the rest of the panel as "..these idiots.." should ensure that's she's never invited back. She may well find out that bookings for similar shows might not be as frequent in future. Maybe she was trying too hard to be funny? She wasn't (and I don't even like Rev Cole).

Lego Masters USA. 

Yes, we're watching people playing with Lego!  

11 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Lego Masters USA. 

Yes, we're watching people playing with Lego!  

One of your better jokes Baron, on the wrong thread.