What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

Drama, 'The Team' on More 4 (channel 18).  Cop series set across Europe with German, Danish & Belgium cops. 

All about refugees / Islamic State style terrorist cells coming out of  Syria with stolen artifacts selling them on & funding terrorism.  Quite violent with lots of intertwined stories but the usual 'cops with underlying angsts'. 

Overall a good watch.  Now on episode 7 of 8 but you should be able to see on a catch-up. 

Bizarre bodies

Quest red

Amazing and heartbreaking

Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone - bought the full set for my son this xmas

Going to watch The Masked Singer now who are supposed to be all Celebrities,  well we've  heard that one before.

If we don't  know who the celebrities are on Strickly ,Celebrity Jungle and Ice-skating  when we can see their faces then we won't  stand a chance with this one.

Edited by jaffa1

I'm watching 'The Real Housewives of Cheshire' because atm I haven't got a programme guide,  and I knew Dawn Ward who lives near knutsford & is a friend of the Gemma Collins, was in it - even though there have been eight series I have avoided it but heyho thought I'd give it a go.

Dawn Ward is married to Ashley Ward ex Man. City and Blackburn footballer.  

I thought Cheshire was supposed to be posh,  but I think most of them moved there from other towns as they sound more Lancashire,  I think there are quite a few WAGS there and around there.

5 hours ago, jaffa1 said:

Going to watch The Masked Singer now who are supposed to be all Celebrities,  well we've  heard that one before.

If we don't  know who the celebrities are on Strickly ,Celebrity Jungle and Ice-skating  when we can see their faces then we won't  stand a chance with this one.

The Masked  Singer was atrocious.! The final winner when unmasked was unknown to me ! It’s one of the worst programmes Ive ever seen !

What is Davina Mcall and Johnathon Woss doing on a Singing Show,  one is dizzy and I can hardly understand what the other one says. :loopy:

45 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

What is Davina Mcall and Johnathon Woss doing on a Singing Show,  one is dizzy and I can hardly understand what the other one says. :loopy:

I agree !

Finished watching the 3 part Dracula. Loved it and Holly Wells playing Van Helsing stole every single scene she was in.

Naked Attraction. I’m speechless ! 

11 hours ago, pattricia said:

Naked Attraction. I’m speechless ! 

That show is distgusting and there is just no need for it. How come channel four is getting away with this.  If my son or daughter sneeked on to this type of show ( in which they would have to ) I would chuck em down my cellar for six months and feed em bread and watter.  :hihi: