What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

10 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

I don't like adverts but its probably better watching them or watching Paint dry than watching Eamon Holmes and co or . :gag:

Can’t stand Eamon Holmes. He frowns all the time, and looks bored and fed up. His wife Ruth is nice though.

20 hours ago, pattricia said:

Could be serious competition for the ITV Programme Good Morning. The BBC have had good viewing figures for Morning Live, probably because they don’t have adverts on !

I haven’t watched Morning Live yet  but a few people I know have, they prefer it to the other side.  So you could be right when you say it could be competition for ITV.

12 hours ago, pattricia said:

Can’t stand Eamon Holmes. He frowns all the time, and looks bored and fed up. His wife Ruth is nice though.

Holmes Frowning all the time and Madeley Shoplifting all the time,  the programme needs  someone like Martin Kemp, I was watching something with Martin Kemp and his wife, can't remember what it was but they would be an ideal replacement.

3 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Holmes Frowning all the time and Madeley Shoplifting all the time,  the programme needs  someone like Martin Kemp, I was watching something with Martin Kemp and his wife, can't remember what it was but they would be an ideal replacement.

That’s a good idea Presley.

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

Just watching Hells Kitchen USA,  it's great watching Gordon blow a Gasket. :hihi:

Edited by PRESLEY

2 hours ago, pattricia said:

That’s a good idea Presley.

They are down to earth,  a nice couple.

9:30, BBC 1.  Just seen that an episode of 'Blackadder' is on.  It's one with Rik May all as Lord Flashheart in.  Brilliant! 

Edited by Baron99

6 hours ago, enntee said:

Just seen that they've been given the elbow from This Morning .

That’s good news. She’s still on Loose Women though, which must be the worst programme on tv !

On 15/11/2020 at 00:32, pattricia said:

Loose Women though, which must be the worst programme on tv !

No! No!  the worst programme is on tonight at 10-20 channel 4.

At least Loose Women keep their clothes on.

12 hours ago, Padders said:

No! No!  the worst programme is on tonight at 10-20 channel 4.

At least Loose Women keep their clothes on.

So..... you wouldn’t be watching Naked Attraction tonight then ? I of course only watch it for medical reasons you understand ? ( coughs)