What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

The Haunting Of Bly Manor.

Watched the first couple of these this morning. Ticks a lot of boxes; possessed children, dark shadowy ambience, indiscriminate creaking around the building, a music box found playing in a long deserted room etc etc. Only 2 episodes in but it's not actually scary. I'll probably stick with it for a few more. Maybe it'll surprise me. So far it's no American Horror Story.

download.jpg

9 hours ago, cressida said:

First Dates C4

Also watched this Cressy and found it very good. It’s interesting to see who stays together after the show is over.

Not that we'd go on the programme ourselves!    They are quite brave and some have gone on it twice

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Not that we'd go on the programme ourselves!    They are quite brave and some have gone on it twice

I don’t think they would have an old hag on like me Cressy. Lol......Mind you there are some dishy men on there !

4 hours ago, pattricia said:

I don’t think they would have an old hag on like me Cressy. Lol......Mind you there are some dishy men on there !

George Clooney is on it next week, fill in your application form now.  :hihi:

6 hours ago, pattricia said:

I  don't know what you look like pattricia,  but personality-wise you'd definitely have an advantage - er dishy men?  Fred's the most attractive imo

I was intending to watch 'The Bidding Room' but it's questions to Boris,  Rishu Sunak and Chris Whitty

3 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

George Clooney is on it next week, fill in your application form now.  :hihi:

Now what makes you think I like him ? Lol.....

31 minutes ago, cressida said:

I  don't know what you look like pattricia,  but personality-wise you'd definitely have an advantage - er dishy men?  Fred's the most attractive imo

Fred is the most attractive !  I agree !

Life.

There is six episodes and they are all on iplayer.  Thought I would give it a try and I’ve enjoy watching it.