What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

Just watched the first of the new  , much vaunted  series  La Brea .  Not usually one for these type of things but will give it a few episodes . Up to now , not that impressed 

Happened to catch a programme called Journeys on That's TV this evening, which was basically a real-time journey along the Manx Electric Tramway from Douglas to Ramsay, and I have to say I found it really interesting. I recorded the one after that too, same thing but along the Settle to Carlisle route.

Been roped into watching Black Lightning on Netflix. 

It's hysterically awful. 

Watch it, you won't regret it.

You Only Live Twice,  the  one and only best Bond ever,  Sean  Connery.

Laurel and Hardy on talking pictures, 90 years on and still laugh out loud funny, brilliant. :hihi:

3 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Laurel and Hardy on talking pictures, 90 years on and still laugh out loud funny, brilliant. :hihi:

At last Mr. Presley you've got some taste,

I'm same as you, I belly ache when I watch them two.

Now watching Quatermass on talking pictures, they dunt mek em like that anymore.

On 02/08/2022 at 00:13, hackey lad said:

Just watched the first of the new  , much vaunted  series  La Brea .  Not usually one for these type of things but will give it a few episodes . Up to now , not that impressed 

Didn't bother with the second episode . Lack of interest . 

20 hours ago, Padders said:

At last Mr. Presley you've got some taste,

I'm same as you, I belly ache when I watch them two.

Now watching Quatermass on talking pictures, they dunt mek em like that anymore.

In the afternoons around about 4pm instead of endless stuff like Gardening programmes  and Bidding room ect,  Great Grand Parents, Grand Parents, Parents and young adults to Children,  errr:huh: I think that covers everybody :hihi: would all belly Belly Laugh to a good hour of Laurel and Hardy, the reason I went through the ages was because some would have good old memories brought back and the younger crowd would really laugh at something different. 

• Like 1

The Good Cop on Netflix, it is spoiled by 71 year old Tony Danza acting like he is the same age as he was in Taxi,  this is one bloke who would eat himself if he was made of Chocolate.   Pathetic.  :roll: