What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

44 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

A fantastic, accurate, non sarcastic answer. Nobody can take any issue with this.

Yes,so nice to have a non critical and non sarcastic answer.

36 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Yes,so nice to have a non critical and non sarcastic answer.

Would you like a saucer of milk?

• Haha 2

Bargain Loving Brits In The Sun. Interesting programme on C5 about English people who have gone abroad to start a business. They all had it rough during the pandemic but things are just starting to pick up.

On Saturday I watched Britains Got Talent . There was nothing on the other Chanel’s but I’m so glad I stayed with it because the last act was a male singer from Sheffield who was fantastic. Normally he’s just a busker on the streets of Sheffield, but this guy really is special and could win the contest.

Liam Gallagher '48 hours at Rockfield'

Last night I watched : Long Lost Family : Born without Trace.  So sad with stories about one baby being left in a telephone box on the coldest night of the year and another baby being left on a toilet floor. Both had brothers and sisters who they didn’t know about,which the programme found for them, but it was so sad. One of the mothers was still alive but didn’t want to meet her son who she abandoned.

Watching 'Five Bedrooms' on BBC iplayer.

A very good, light Comedy drama. Just what we need at the moment. Brilliant writing and good acting. Well worth a watch.

Watched Cathy come home on beeb4 last night, a brilliant insight into the issues of 60s housing and social engineering, with the effect of the immigration boom  felt countrywide.

Ken Loach at his brilliant best.

2 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Watched Cathy come home on beeb4 last night, a brilliant insight into the issues of 60s housing and social engineering, with the effect of the immigration boom  felt countrywide.

Strange to think that we still have exactly the same problems 50+ years later....

6 hours ago, staninoodle said:

I've said it before. It should be on the School curriculum.

Scared the bejesus  out of me and kept me on the straight and narrow.

Direct debit the saviour of the modern world.

3 hours ago, Anna B said:

Strange to think that we still have exactly the same problems 50+ years later....

Is it really so strange Anna ?

Disgrace would be a better word.

Keep safe out there 8) .

6 hours ago, Anna B said:

Its alarming and the decision makers are only held to account at the ballot box, nowhere else.