What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

The Motorway. From South Yorkshire and Derbyshire . Lovely to hear the Yorkshire accent.

Here we go, Alison Steadman at her usual best,  on BBC I Player,  very funny, makes you laugh out loud, makes a change for new comedy on TV these days.

About to start watching Swedish detective drama 'Beck', saved last Saturday. 

Just watched 5 minutes of 4 men headed by Vernon Kay,not sure who the other 3 are talking about mental illness,let’s hope no one invades the UK,we wouldn’t have many fighting.

Rip off Britain. Some really good tips on here.!

38 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Rip off Britain. Some really good tips on here.!

3-30 at Ascot please.

52 minutes ago, Padders said:

3-30 at Ascot please.

Don't wipe yer bum with a broken bottle 🥴.

• Thanks 1

The FA Cup final. But why is it on the BBC and ITV ?

For us who’s had enough of Jermaine Jenus to put itv on.

8 hours ago, pattricia said:

The FA Cup final. But why is it on the BBC and ITV ?

I fully agree with you, but you should know better than to ask those types of questions on here because every know all and sarcastic plonker will come out of the woodwork, I don't think it should hog both channels,  the Womens FA Cup final is on today but only on one channel, typical, I say that because the Womens games are far better they use a lot more imagination and score some spectacular goals, far more entertaing. I got bored  after a short while yesterday,  talk about a scrappy performance,  blokes running around like headless chickens, I've seen better games on a sunday morning on our local park. Any Italians, spanish, portugese people, ect watching must have thought what a low standard British football is. No wonder England gets nowhere in the Euros,  my god! the World cups coming up soon and England are lucky to yet again landed up in an easy group which no dout they will probably end up messing up and being a laughing stock. :roll:

2 hours ago, West 77 said:

Because both the BBC and ITV have been covering the whole competition and both channels will have insisted they show the final in the contract negotiations with the FA.  In this day and age there are plenty of channels for non football fans to watch. 

A fantastic, accurate, non sarcastic answer. Nobody can take any issue with this.

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

I fully agree with you, but you should know better than to ask those types of questions on here because every know all and sarcastic plonker will come out of the woodwork, I don't think it should hog both channels,  the Womens FA Cup final is on today but only on one channel, typical, I say that because the Womens games are far better they use a lot more imagination and score some spectacular goals, far more entertaing. I got bored  after a short while yesterday,  talk about a scrappy performance,  blokes running around like headless chickens, I've seen better games on a sunday morning on our local park. Any Italians, spanish, portugese people, ect watching must have thought what a low standard British football is. No wonder England gets nowhere in the Euros,  my god! the World cups coming up soon and England are lucky to yet again landed up in an easy group which no dout they will probably end up messing up and being a laughing stock. :roll:

Hmmm... :huh:

They certainly do, Mr Presley! :heyhey: