What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

'Only Connect' on BBC 2.

Let's see if I can get a single question right? 

The Walking Dead season 11.

It’s a load of rubbish. 

Paul O'Grady's new show, 'Saturday Night Line-Up'.  A chat show masquerading as a bit of a quiz / game show. 

Paul. O'Grady, always funny & can  carry such a show with proper celebrities that we at  heard of, Jack Dee, Mica Paris, Joanna Paige & Judge Rinder.  And because its after the watershed, they were all allowed a bit more adult humour. 

Must say though. Probably due to the pandemic, not seen Jack Dee on tv in the last 18 months.  Time's not been kind to Mr Dee.  When I first saw him from a distance, thought it was Bill Bailey. 

Close up, he looks like a grey, long haired Jack Nicholson without the dark glasses. 

Vigil,  streaming  on BBC I Player,  first episode , so far so good.

Who do you think you are?   -  Paul Hollywood

Just put Look North and saw  West Yorkshire Fire Fighters learning kids how to light fires,  the kids round our end don't need to learn how to light Fires,  little sods,   :hihi:

Caught about 10 mins free of the one show,what an awful programme with shocking presenters.

58 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Caught about 10 mins free of the one show,what an awful programme with shocking presenters.

That's why l don't watch it.

1 hour ago, ukdobby said:

Its even worse when Michael Ball is on it,  he would!   really eat him self if he  was made of Chocolate, the big Poser.   :roll:

18 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Its even worse when Michael Ball is on it,  he would!   really eat him self if he  was made of Chocolate, the big Poser.   :roll:

Maybe so, but at least he's not semi-literate like most of 'em!

The one who particular annoys me is the ex-footballing lass - her of dropped g's - and her fixed smile. The presenters are obviously told to find anything even slightly light-hearted to be absolutely hilarious.

Started watching Manhunt, series 2.

I enjoyed the first series,  which was based on the capture of Levi Bellfield.

These are true stories based on the diaries of DCI Colin Sutton.

Second series is the hunt  for The Night Stalker- if anyone recalls, this was the South East London rapist in the 90s, who targeted old women.

Episode 2 on tonight ITV 9PM.