What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

2 hours ago, Delbow said:

What are you watching that on Jericho1? I was looking for Father Ted on streaming services recently but couldn't find it.

All 4?

'Meet The Richardsonsons' on Dave channel. 

Married comedians, Jon Richardson & Lucy Beaumont.  Very funny, semi-reality, spoof documentary about their lives. 

Guest sibon

Endless eulogies about a dead, posh, racist bloke.

The repeats are driving me barmy.

17 hours ago, sibon said:

I get it’s massive, really sad  news, but the TV coverage has been a bit over the top. 

Ive just finished watching the finale of The Circle. I don’t usually watch reality TV but this has been really interesting. Reminded me of back when Big Brother was actually a social experiment.

Edited by nikki-red

16 hours ago, sibon said:

How disrespectful....Gor Bless 'Im and all who sail in im, Ees our better so doff yur cap and tug yur forlock....Gor Bless 'im...I've got rickets I av, Gor bless 'im.

You think this weekend is bad, wait for next weekend

Just been watching Wings of Mystery (1963) . Contains some interesting glimpses of old Sheffield & stars a very young Judy Geeson -unrecognisable from the late 60s dolly bird she became  & non other than Arnold Ridley alias Mr Godfrey of Dad's Army fame. Both do passable northern accents.

Edited by sovrappeso

Just watched 'Dylan Moran: Off The Hook', available on BBC iplayer. 

Moran's acerbic stand-up routine.  Really funny. 

On 27/04/2020 at 06:57, Rockers rule said:

Started watching 'Gangs of London' (Sky or magic box)

about as Violent as you could possibly get.

Machine guns, bombs, people getting killed every where and not a Copper or Blue Light in sight ??????

Extreme Violence throughout with story line flaws all the way through.

Worth watching but not for the faint of heart.

Keep safe out there.

I binge-watched this a month back.

Wow, it's good!

Extremely violent from the beginning, and it only ever slows down to describe how the drug gangs' £millions are launered into high-rise apartments and other dodgy investment schemes.

There is the odd copper in there, but most of them are jaded and / or bent.

There are so many double-crosses, triple-crosses and quadruple-crosses that you don't know who to trust - probably nobody.

The fight scences are spectacularly violent, and the violence is spectacularly effective.

I'm pleased that the movie industry has grown out of the mindlessly-stupid cockney gangsta flicks of a couple of decades ago and is now showing movies and programmes aimed at a more mature and intelligent audience (such as the film The Gentlemen from 2019)

I'm looking forward to Season 3.

21 minutes ago, The Joker said:

I binge-watched this a month back.

Wow, it's good!

Extremely violent from the beginning, and it only ever slows down to describe how the drug gangs' £millions are launered into high-rise apartments and other dodgy investment schemes.

There is the odd copper in there, but most of them are jaded and / or bent.

There are so many double-crosses, triple-crosses and quadruple-crosses that you don't know who to trust - probably nobody.

The fight scences are spectacularly violent, and the violence is spectacularly effective.

I'm pleased that the movie industry has grown out of the mindlessly-stupid cockney gangsta flicks of a couple of decades ago and is now showing movies and programmes aimed at a more mature and intelligent audience (such as the film The Gentlemen from 2019)

I'm looking forward to Season 3.

Blimey, I always had you down as a Doctor Dolittle type of guy.

I'm watching the Blades take on Arsenal.  Half Time.  COME ON UNITED!!!!!

Well, after watching that, I am starting to reminisce about watching the Testcard (for the younger readers - google it!)

'Rocky lll' - the best one of them all with Mr T as 'Clubber Lang & 'Eye Of The Tiger' theme song.