What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

An old episode of Law and Order UK. Followed by an old episode of Scott and Bailey.

Fed up of cop shows and murder mysteries, but not a lot else on....

My son has Family Fortunes on, but I've recorded The Graham Norton Show (10,45pm BBC) as

Liam Neeson and Michael Richardson (his son) are on discussing their new film,  'Made in Italy'

We've just watched the first episode of 'Landscape Artist Of The Year (Canada)'. It's a shorter format than the English original but still retains the same themes, music and presentation style.

There's only 4, and we're definitely going to watch the next three. 

19 hours ago, Delbow said:

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier - the latest Marvel TV offering. More conventional than Wanda Vision and actually very good. More subtlety and real world politics than a lot of the bash! bang! films

Looks like streaming these Marvel based offerings  is the way forward, given Covid19 has halted big screen releases.

This would probably have been a big budget movie but instead turned into a series.

I watched 2 episodes and it's good,  enjoying the banter between the main characters and the action is well done.

The Irregulars - Two eps in and it's ok so far but I can't help but feel that it's got something of a split personality; one moment it's almost like watching a Doctor Who episode and the next it's like watching Ripper Street or The Alienist. It's like the writers couldn't quite decide what audience they were aiming for.

1 hour ago, Mr Fisk said:

Looks like streaming these Marvel based offerings  is the way forward, given Covid19 has halted big screen releases.

This would probably have been a big budget movie but instead turned into a series.

I watched 2 episodes and it's good,  enjoying the banter between the main characters and the action is well done.

I think I prefer the TV series. I've seen most of the films with my kids and I'm not a big fan, lots of whacking and bashing with little consequence, like they're trying to bludgeon you with bigness. They can take more time with the TV shows and that means more story and fewer punch ups.

New episode of 'Midsomer Murders'

Struggling with this seasons Line of Duty,  a bit cryptic/confusing,  tbh,  a bit of a mess and does Vicky Mclure have to say Boss at the end of nearly every sentence when she is talking to her Boss,  :hihi:

Worlds Most Scenic River Journeys. Begins with a trip down The Niagra River.

Re watching some Father Ted. Classic stuff

On 06/04/2021 at 15:48, Jericho1 said:

Re watching some Father Ted. Classic stuff

What are you watching that on Jericho1? I was looking for Father Ted on streaming services recently but couldn't find it.