What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

I follow Your Honor and Morning show

They both have rich stories 

I watched Katherine Jenkins on BBC 4 at 7pm.

Did God ever make a more beautiful woman, and she's got a good voice.

On 23/02/2021 at 07:32, Bargepole23 said:

Same. So far, so good.

Yeah, the ending to episode 2 shocked me though...was not expecting that.

I think his missus is still alive, but then maybe we are meant to think that.

Great stuff.

The Terror on BBC2.  All 8 episodes are on iplayer.   I thought it was a fiction horror programme but I’ve read it’s based on true events.  

Deadwind. We started so we'll finish, but it's not very good. Far too many totally implausible things happen so it just ends up being silly, can't wait to watch another Unforgotten for something a lot more realistic

Fritzl. Surviving Evil

I recorded this programme.  I think most of us remembers the story of Josef Fritzl who kept his daughter Elisabeth imprisoned for 24 years in the basement where he lived

This documentary is about the aftermath and interview with the detective whom Elisabeth first asked for his help. When he was interviewed he said he just couldn’t take it all in.  Also the reporter who was the first to hear the news. He also says he couldn’t believe what he was hearing or had to report. 

Elisabeth’s father who is still in prison still believes he was a good father to her.  He was truly an evil mad man.

Edited by hauxwell

I’m getting ready to watch Crimewatch Live at 11am on BBC1. One of my favourite programmes, which I will take a break from housework for , with a cup of tea or coffee.

Just watched some of the news saying there is another lockdown in Paris and other parts of France.   Time to turn off the TV.

Grace Kelly,   how  she managed to have so many lovers and yet marry a prince,  the studios did hush things up so perhaps Rainier didn't know or didn't care as she was so beautiful,  she certainly put Monaco on the map.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP_WC5oOCe8

Very much enjoying the new Sky/HBO series 'The Flight Attendant'. 

Basic premise: Kaley Cuoco is a boozy nympho party-girl by night, flight attendant by day. Wakes up next to a corpse after a one-night-stand. Because she's in Bangkok, where they don't take dead blokes in hotel rooms lightly, she does a runner back to the States. She's being haunted by the ghost of the guy, and on her return home is grilled by the FBI over his death.
Everything spirals out of her control. 
Really enjoyed all the episodes so far. Just watched 4 and the pace hasn't let up.

One teensy disappointment: Michelle Gomez really turns down her Scottish accent. I'm so used to her OTT delivery in 'Green Wing' and 'Doctor Who' that it is immediately noticeable through its absence.
Edited by wearysmith

Line of Duty is back tonight and from what hype there has been, sounds like half the population has been waiting for it.