What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

31 minutes ago, Padders said:

Channel 5.       5-40  to   7-40.

Thanks Padders. I’ve been on quite a few cruises so that is why I enjoyed it. I must remember that channel and times in case it’s on next Saturday.

On 18/01/2021 at 16:44, tinfoilhat said:

I gave this a go and really wasn't sure where it was going in the first episode. Second one much improved. Elizabeth Olsen is a delight.

On 18/01/2021 at 18:30, wearysmith said:

I enjoyed the 2nd episode when Bettany lapsed into his 'real' English accent during the conjuring display. Funny.

Looking forward to how it develops. If she can bring Vision back from the dead, then why not her brother too?

The whole 'Bewitched' angle is a lot of fun.

On 19/01/2021 at 22:55, Mr Fisk said:

Watched 2 episodes and have no idea whats going on or what this series is about.

However being a Marvel fan, is one reason I'll probably stick it out a bit longer and see what further episodes bring.

Once you get to the end of EP3 and all of EP4 it all starts to sorta make sense. You still have to use your own mind to fill in some blanks. 

There are also tie-ins with EndGame which places Wandavision within the MCU timeline. 

34 minutes ago, Resident said:

Once you get to the end of EP3 and all of EP4 it all starts to sorta make sense. You still have to use your own mind to fill in some blanks. 

There are also tie-ins with EndGame which places Wandavision within the MCU timeline. 

Yes the latest episode did explain some of what is going on..still a bit weird though!

I was glad to see Darcy (from Thor) as she is a breath of fresh air and quite hot.

19 minutes ago, Mr Fisk said:

Yes the latest episode did explain some of what is going on..still a bit weird though!

I was glad to see Darcy (from Thor) as she is a breath of fresh air and quite hot.

Yeah, she seemed a superfluous characther in the movies, hopefully this will flesh her out a bit. 

Dancing on Ice 

then Jeremy Clarkson WWTBAM

40 minutes ago, cressida said:

Dancing on Ice 

then Jeremy Clarkson WWTBAM

The same here !

Best program on TV all week has been Resident Alien. A wonderful mash-up of Starman and Northern Exposure.

Easy premise: alien falls to Earth and quickly ends up being a small northern town's doctor. He learns to speak English by repeated watchings of Jerry Orbach-era 'Law & Order'. 

A lot of fun.

Hope the following episodes are as good. 

I am a Killer, Netflix. Quite a bit different from your regular true crime stuff. Killer (often from death row) tells their side of it followed by law enforcement and/Or victims families, and/Or killers family.  Each case leaves you feeling sometimes disgusted, sometimes outraged, sometimes sad and sometimes perplexed. 

Regardless of anything each one left me with the firm conclusion the american justice system is utterly broken.

On 31/01/2021 at 13:18, Mr Fisk said:

Yep, Darcy was a  pleasant surprise. Fitted in with the storyline quite well.

I'm feeling that for various reasons Wanda may have had some kind of mental breakdown. It would, in many ways, mirror what went on in the mags. The town is a construct she's conjured up to give her protection, maybe? Naturally she'd want Vision there. For the same reason I'm expecting Pietro to turn up.

As the Vision is undoubtedly dead, I don't expect another series. Enjoy this while we've got it.

(But then he's such a great character there's always situations where he can be brought back 😀)

1 hour ago, wearysmith said:

Yep, Darcy was a  pleasant surprise. Fitted in with the storyline quite well.

I'm feeling that for various reasons Wanda may have had some kind of mental breakdown. It would, in many ways, mirror what went on in the mags. The town is a construct she's conjured up to give her protection, maybe? Naturally she'd want Vision there. For the same reason I'm expecting Pietro to turn up.

As the Vision is undoubtedly dead, I don't expect another series. Enjoy this while we've got it.

(But then he's such a great character there's always situations where he can be brought back 😀)

Yes the last episode did allude to the possibility that Wanda is controlling things.

I'm just thinking if WandaVision is more to do with Wanda's 'vision' ...that she is seeing what she wants- Vision alive, nice house, kids etc..

9 minutes ago, Mr Fisk said:

Yes the last episode did allude to the possibility that Wanda is controlling things.

I'm just thinking if WandaVision is more to do with Wanda's 'vision' ...that she is seeing what she wants- Vision alive, nice house, kids etc..

Could be....could be....

14 hours ago, Mr Fisk said:

See I want to comment about an observation but the forum doesn't have spoiler option to hide it unless you want to read.