What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

BGT.. best programme on the telly by a mile.

3 hours ago, Padders said:

BGT.. best programme on the telly by a mile.

No David Walliams😱  Horrible

8 hours ago, jane2008 said:

No David Walliams😱  Horrible

He is just too much, he spoils the show for me. :roll:

Simon Reeve in Mexico (recorded)

On the advice of my daughter-in-law we downloaded the first episode of 'Last Tango In Halifax'.  Wasn't bad. Downloaded the 2nd episode for tonight.

The Nest.   I’ve enjoyed watching this programme. I was expecting a sad ending but there wasn’t one, it was emotional but a happy ending for me.  Hope they make another series.  

The Quiz

Just finished yesterday after a 3 part dramatisation of Charles Ingram and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire escapade.

Having watched this and especially the closing arguments from the defense, I'm surprised a guilty verdict was reached.

Not surprisingly following this show, the real life couple are appealing the original verdict and fighting to clear their name.

1 hour ago, Mr Fisk said:

The Quiz

Just finished yesterday after a 3 part dramatisation of Charles Ingram and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire escapade.

Having watched this and especially the closing arguments from the defense, I'm surprised a guilty verdict was reached.

Not surprisingly following this show, the real life couple are appealing the original verdict and fighting to clear their name.

Yes, I too found this a very interesting programme, if i'd have been on the Jury I would have said not guilty, even though I had my doubts, the defence definitely swayed me. but really enjoyed it.

Quiz was a brilliant programme. Really well acted and well written. So many questions about the syndicate though. 

13 minutes ago, Cazwaz69 said:

Quiz was a brilliant programme. Really well acted and well written. So many questions about the syndicate though. 

What amazed me, was the fact that after they were found guilty, a newspaper offered them, was it £650,000 to tell their story and they turned it down, maintaining they were innocent.

3 hours ago, Mr Fisk said:

The Quiz

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Yes, I too found this a very interesting programme, if i'd have been on the Jury I would have said not guilty, even though I had my doubts, the defence definitely swayed me. but really enjoyed it.

26 minutes ago, Cazwaz69 said:

Sorry - Guilty as charged

I think the filming had been biased to look that way.

If you went on what was shown in the program you would have found them guilty. the fellow accused despite being diagnosed as having a serious condition to the point severe coughing were part of the symptoms sat relatively quite in the dock throughout.

Multiple pagers, changing his thought of mind to the illogical - phone calls to people on the same show that she knows to phone but he doesn't, come on 

Guilty Do Not Pass Go Do Not Collect a Million Pounds.

Other than that very good & interesting

Edited by Rockers rule
wrong word used