What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

14 minutes ago, Padders said:

I'm not watching anything...…….

But I am staring at a glass of Guinness :hihi:.

Good things come to those that wait...but don't wait to long. 

3 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Good things come to those that wait...but don't wait to long. 

Iv'e had my fix of Corrie, 1 episode instead of 2 now. Mon, Wed, Fri.. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already.

22 minutes ago, Padders said:

Iv'e had my fix of Corrie, 1 episode instead of 2 now. Mon, Wed, Fri.. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already.

I know.  David Platt held with a knife to his head & we've got to wait until Wednesday, just like the old days.   I say the old days, if it was back then the tension would be could Alf Roberts get that pound coin back that rolled under his counter? 

I was hoping that Corrie was going to continue & reflect the COVID-19 crisis.  I wanted to see how they'd all cope queuing for food at Dev's shop or the Co-op round the corner that nobody ever uses or mentions & having to cook their own food once Roy's Rolls was shut? 

Just now, Baron99 said:

I know.  David Platt held with a knife to his head & we've got to wait until Wednesday, just like the old days.   ? 

I can remember Emily Bishops husband Ernest being shot on Monday , and the ambulance not arriving till Wednesday.

The Good Karma Hospital.  It’s the third series and I’ve enjoyed every one.  

It’s sad at times but the landscape it great.  Makes you think of long hot summer days.

Recorded it the other afternoon. 

We're just about to sit & watch the film 'Charade' starring Cary Grant & Audrey Hepburn. 

A nice bit of escapism & a break from all the current problems. 

Money Heist season 4

3 down last night - binge the rest today.

12 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

Money Heist season 4

3 down last night - binge the rest today.

ALL DONE READY FOR SEASON 5 NOW.

'Twin' on BBC4.  First & second episodes tonight.  Not a lot has happened in the last 30 mins. 

One of those 'Scandi noirs', all brooding landscapes & even more brooding characters. 

Stars the ginger haired / ginger bearded bloke who played 'Tormund Giantsbane' in 'Game of Thrones', playing a double part - twin brothers. 

Edited by Baron99

11 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

'Twin' on BBC4.  First & second episodes tonight.  Not a lot has happened in the last 30 mins. 

One of those 'Scandi noirs', all brooding landscapes & even more brooding characters. 

Stars the ginger haired / ginger bearded bloke who played 'Tormund Giantsbane' in 'Game of Thrones', playing a double part - twin brothers. 

Just got a bit interesting.  Beach bum / surfer brother has just killed respectful brother & looks as though he's going to replace him? 

'The English game'

Watched the first two lastnight.

very good so far.

Worth watching.