What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

Have downloaded 3 of Clive James' "Postcard from...." series from BBC i-player. 

Just watched the one from Cairo which also had Omar Sharif in it.  A bit dated but still watchable & James' was ahead of his time in raising the issue of Islamic fundamentalism trying to get a foothold in Egypt.  Very prophetic. 

According to Sharif's view, nothing to worry about, only around 5,000 or so involved in that sort of thing. 

Star Trek Voyager, Seven of Nine, my God! Unbelievable.  ❤️:hihi:

Antiques roadshow,  haven't seen this in a while because of Fiona Bruce, can't stand her,  she's typical bbc and this is proving it, such a snob!

• Like 1

Belgravia  I don't  think it is as good as Mr Fellowe's  Downton Abbey but still watchable.

The main actors are so wooden especially  the two main females who to me look like sisters rather than enemies.  I can't tell one from the other unless they're stood together.

I will be watching Generation Kill on sky today at some point, hoping it's as good as I remember.

I had never watched an episode of Peaky Blinders before this crisis, but I was told its good.

Blimey, I'm now watching it every night on Netflix, It's better than good, It's bloody fantastic.

I must have watched about 20 episodes now, can't wait for tonights indulgence..

Polly has shopped Tommy, and the Italians are after him.

BBC2. Just watched the 'Only Connect' final, and now straight on to 'University Challenge'. One hour of the best quizzing on UK terrestrial TV, I think.

Escape To The Chateau with Dick Strawbridge & his family. 

26 minutes ago, horribleblob said:

BBC2. Just watched the 'Only Connect' final, and now straight on to 'University Challenge'. One hour of the best quizzing on UK terrestrial TV, I think.

Victoria Coren...hubba hubba

6 minutes ago, taxman said:

Victoria Coren...hubba hubba

And that's why I'm not allowed to watch 'Only Connect'. 

Now watching 'London has Fallen.' 

I'm not watching anything...…….

But I am staring at a glass of Guinness :hihi:.