What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

I'm enjoying the re-runs of Hi De Hi on UK Drama.   Its the first time I've seen them since they were first broadcast in 1980, so its interesting to see them with an adult's perspective.

On 20/02/2020 at 11:15, wearysmith said:

That's the thing; series three started off really well but midway through it's like they learned that there was to be no 4th series. It felt like a rushed conclusion. Let's talk again when you've seen it all 😀

Finished it last night and whilst there’s an argument you don’t really find out why the returned kept returning I thought the ending was pretty good - neat certainly, and not rushed.  Overall I enjoyed it, much better than The returned from a few years back. I thought the acting standards were good - the chap who played James was very good - and it made a change to be set somewhere very different from the norm. Funnily enough it did remind me of Fortitude!

Old 'Murdoch Mysteries' from series 1 and 2. Enough time has passed, so I can't always recall who did what. That, and I missed some episodes on first airing. 

Just catching up with BBC 2's "Murder 24/7" being shown all this week at 9pm.

Just watched the first episode.  True life UK murder being followed by the BBC, right from the initial stages, all the evidence gathering by CSI & trying to apprehend the suspects involved. 

Very gruesome but also very interesting. Shows you just how many people are involved in trying to bringing some to court. 

https://youtu.be/_DxLtuK3pD4

'Punch On The Road' Close Up North BBC 1976.

A wonderful snap-shot of a time, and a universally-recognised ambition. Been there, lived that. Dedicated to road-dogs everywhere. 30 minutes you'll smile through and thank me for. 'Spinal Tap' was the <removed>-take, but these fellas were the real deal. Shame it never happened for them.

Edited by nikki-red

Inspector Montalbano.