What Are You Watching On Tv At This Moment ?

19 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

😳😳😳🍆🍆🍆🍆😳😳😳

Gogglebox was a repeat and Spank Me Harder was so boring I switched it off.!

Bill Turnbull : Staying Alive. C4

This programme follows a year in the life of the former newsman after he was told he had terminal cancer of the prostate. Bills cancer is terminal but he wants to encourage men to get checked out.

Edited by pattricia

13 hours ago, pattricia said:

Jonathan Ross.

His thread makes me sad. Set up a go fund me page, detailing what you have to sit through and I promise you’ll have enough for a yearly sky subscription (or a the least Netflix) in a week.

Caught up with the first 2 episodes of His Dark Materials today. Stunningly good.

Still got 2 episodes of The Dublin Murders to watch....it's dragged and been confusing because the TV people made one series out of two different books.

Still good though.

I rattled through Criminal: UK  on Netflix. Not bad, but not as good as it thought it was.

Gold Digger it’s on iplayer,  just watched the  second episode, it’s not bad.  

I agree with taxman about His Dark Materials it’s very good. I  thought it was a children’s programme when it first started but it’s not.

Catching up with Giri / Haji via BBC i-player.  Usually on BBC 2, 9pm, Thursdays. 

Very, stylish & engrossing British / Japanese crime drama, involving Japanese yakuza in Tokyo & gangsters in a seedy London. 

All the episodes can be downloaded in one go from i-player. 

Edited by Baron99

On 16/11/2019 at 21:13, hauxwell said:

Gold Digger it’s on iplayer,  just watched the  second episode, it’s not bad.  

I agree with taxman about His Dark Materials it’s very good. I  thought it was a children’s programme when it first started but it’s not.

Certainly isn't, very dark..saw episode 3 tonight and it's one of those series I wish I could watch the whole lot in one go.  Best thing I've seen since the first series of Killing Eve

Edited by taxman