Banner Cross Blue Badge Parking

At banner cross can you park with a blue badge free or do you have to get a ticket,when you ring the number it a recorded message,and it say do it on your smart phone.i haven’t got a ....... smart phone it’s press this press that why can’t you speak to someone,went in 6 shops and not one had a clue even the post office it’s no wonder every shop was empty. CAN YOU PARK FREE WITH BLUE BADGE .?

21 minutes ago, maggidee said:

At banner cross can you park with a blue badge free or do you have to get a ticket,when you ring the number it a recorded message,and it say do it on your smart phone.i haven’t got a ....... smart phone it’s press this press that why can’t you speak to someone,went in 6 shops and not one had a clue even the post office it’s no wonder every shop was empty. CAN YOU PARK FREE WITH BLUE BADGE .?

Yes. You can park on any Sheffield Council pay and display spaces free with a blue badge. If a time limit applies to the space, you need to display your clock showing time of arrival.

3 hours ago, Planner1 said:

Yes. You can park on any Sheffield Council pay and display spaces free with a blue badge. If a time limit applies to the space, you need to display your clock showing time of arrival.

Is that statement 100% correct. I only ask because  I have used some blue badge parking where a fee WAS charged, not in Sheffield though.

Angel1.

2 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Is that statement 100% correct. I only ask because  I have used some blue badge parking where a fee WAS charged, not in Sheffield though.

Angel1.

Yes it is 100% correct. 

Some places charge, Sheffield does not.

I  have a blue badge and have no objection tp paying after all we are still parking like everyone else.  I'm  just grateful for the extra space  to get in/out of the car and hopefully closer to where I need to be.