Blades V Gunners

Big match tomorrow and we need to be putting more chances in the net.  I think Robinson and Le Mouse will be the high scorers, both quick young and enthusiastic. Billy can still do the job as can Dissy but from the bench

The defence and midfield pick itself week in week out and many good players waiting for the chance from the bench

I would like to see more forward balls through the middle on the floor as the strikers are both fast

Looking for a good clean and sporting match and would accept the three points

UTB

6 hours ago, cmonkes said:

I think a game like this is crying out for Mousset's pace and runs, perhaps paired with Robinson for equal impact. We would lack in the physicality department in the final third of the pitch but the movement in the box would allow more from midfield at the edge of the box.

It's another exciting opportunity to play world class players, in front of a fierce home crowd. Live on TV around the world and a chance to pull clear and into the top half of the table. If we managed something out of the game, it would bring the momentum that we need to go to an equally intimidating atmosphere at West Ham.

Whilst I get the period of adjustment required in the first half, I want to see us quicker into our attacking stride. We haven't been scoring first half goals for this reason and we really need to be our "no fear" selves earlier in games. We've left it late in games and its cost us.

Bring it on! Play without fear and with pride and let's see what we can get from it. Our target is survival and relies on home points! 

Yes I agree, early attacking and looking for a lead early in each game would be an improvement

We know what to expect in the Premiorship now and need early goals

Need a win tonight guys, keep our heads above water.. problem is we can't score..

Can see gunners scoring a couple.. a draw would be a good result against another top team, a win would be fantastic.

C'mon Blades, I'll go for a draw.

Arsenal although sitting in 5th have not really caught the attention, Aubameyang has been by far their best player but they look a little weak defensively, United will create chances in this one but putting them away has been the issue of the season so far.

i dont believe it  

1  -  0

4 minutes ago, kidley said:

i dont believe it  

1  -  0

It's true Kidley, and well deserved.

If this carries on C.W will be the next manchester united boss

its about time we had something to cheer about football wise in this city, 

Awesome , what a team.. every player puts a shift in.. we fear no one.

Had 5Live on in car and they were lavishing praise on utd and wilder and rightly so,the arsenal fans were ruthless LOL tore into their manager.

They drew the comparisons in players and their backgrounds,stark contrast or what.

Fair play they keep turning out good results and the crowd are loving it,rightly so!

I'm ever the eternal pessimist when it comes to the Blades but tonight there was something " in the air" about the Blades, the kop crowd were  expectant and a win seemed written in the stars. That feeling wasn't there against Leicester or Southampton strangely before kick off.

Long way to go yet. Being able to name the same back 5 or 6 and a consistent midfield is obviously working

Great performance, only one team were going to win tonight.