Cardiff V Wednesday

54 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

& Nuhui contribution was absolutely nil & void wasted substitution needed more guile not a plodder .🙄

Maybe the substitution was for something other than tactical, i.e. Bannan was maybe not feeling 100% or some other health issue that the coaches thought needed attention. Not all in game substitutions are for tactical reasons.

Now, if Monk has said differently, I will shut mi gob up. Never did see the post game interview.

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

He has to do something good sometimes, everyone does, but overall, I side with Padders.

Well you guys obviously have seen him a lot more than I have,, and I do understand the blind squirrel analogy you put forward, lol.

Neither of the young keepers we have are of sufficient quality to push westwood for his spot,this has been an achilies for long enough.

The fact their still regarded as promising and neither have managed to shift him from topspot shows weve never addressed the issue.

Keith Stroud... oh dear.

Totally incompetent, indecisive and inept.

How does he keep his job?

Poor decisions cost us a goal, and on another day we'd have been 2-3 up at that point. But lets not pretend the the goal wasn't coming. Not sure what we were doing in the 2nd half

Cardiff were without a doubt the better side for the latter part of the game but there’s no way on a football field at any level should the antics that led to the free kick goal be allowed to happen, I’d like to hear some form of explanation from the ref/FA.

Just going back to the proper offside rule would help enormously and offside, in my opinion, should mean that there's a minimum of, say, 12 inches (30cm) daylight between the waist of the defender, and the waist of the attacker.

Or to be clearer, one inch of daylight isn't enough, neither is 3, 4 or 5.

It has to be a clear amount of daylight.

If they have to scrutinise it for 2 or 3 minutes, then the benefit should go the attacker.

My thoughts need more time, but we need something like this bringing in.

For their goal, the 'non active' attacker (what a load of Codswallop that is) was about 3 or 4 yards offside.

No iffs, no buts.

Sort it FIFA and the FA. 

Edited by Hotmale 1954

46 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Just going back to the proper offside rule would help enormously and offside, in my opinion, should mean that there's a minimum of, say, 12 inches (30cm) daylight between the waist of the defender, and the waist of the attacker.

Or to be clearer, one inch of daylight isn't enough, neither is 3, 4 or 5.

It has to be a clear amount of daylight.

If they have to scrutinise it for 2 or 3 minutes, then the benefit should go the attacker.

My thoughts need more time, but we need something like this bringing in.

For their goal, the 'non active' attacker (what a load of Codswallop that is) was about 3 or 4 yards offside.

No iffs, no buts.

Sort it FIFA and the FA. 

Hi there Hots, keeping well I hope.

Watched Man U v Liverpool last night 2 VAR decisions, sort of spoilt it for me, can't be doing with this technology..

Let the crap refs do their job, it's same for both sides.. I'm one of them people who believes it evens it's self out over a season.

Like we have said before, when we played we accepted decisions, and got on with the game, and congratulated the opposing team if we lost.

I will always love footie, but it's not a sport anymore..It's a business.

13 minutes ago, Padders said:

Watched Man U v Liverpool last night 2 VAR decisions, sort of spoilt it for me, can't be doing with this technology..

Let the crap refs do their job, it's same for both sides.. I'm one of them people who believes it evens it's self out over a season.

Like we have said before, when we played we accepted decisions, and got on with the game, and congratulated the opposing team if we lost.

OH! OH! OH! what a referee,

What a referee, what a referee,

OH! OH! OH! OH! he went and lost his pea,

And his little wooden whistle wouldn't whistle.

11 hours ago, Padders said:

VAR should be the ref going to look at the TV screen not someone miles away making a decision or taking minutes to decide on an offside like hotty says.

As for the free kick it's a joke the ref and lino missed it, the offside rule needs sorting asap.