Cardiff V Wednesday

6 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Perhaps the reason that they're dirty and foul a lot is because they're the oldest squad in the league, legs get tired against younger quicker opponents which leads to fouls due to frustration.

Good point. I think there's some truth in that.

3 hours ago, 1295galaxy said:

How can Gary Monk replace Barry Bannan for Atti Nuhiu,we control of the midfield until such a stupid decision was made by Monk,after that Cardiff got back in control and what did Nuhiu do when he came on hardly anything,,Monk will really regret this stupid choice and the fans will be very angry with Monk by throwing away 3 points instead of gaining just one

Said it last night monk tried to defend a one goal lead which back fired wrong selections ,Foristieri was the humph the owls needed to put some fire into the pot " Banan off Nuihu on " mmmmmm 🤔 

Edited by owl.66

When Westwood was out in Luhukay's team, I strongly favoured Wildsmith over Dawson. Still do. Dawson couldn't keep Goldfish. What was he doing for their goal? My mother could have saved it. If anyone cost us 2 points, it was him........... and Monk.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

49 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

When Westwood was out in Luhukay's team, I strongly favoured Wildsmith over Dawson. Still do. Dawson couldn't keep Goldfish. What was he doing for their goal? My mother could have saved it. If anyone cost us 2 points, it was him........... and Monk.

Dawson did save that point in the dying minutes though.

1 minute ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Only get to see Owls on tele Mr T.. but for me he is a poor goal keeper, flaps to much..

19 hours ago, owl.66 said:

Has the players are to blame , my opinion Monk's to blame more in team selection & 2 points losed 🤨

You think you have probs bud...

10 minutes ago, Mooks said:

Commiserations Mooks.. ye having it bad on tees side.

4 hours ago, owl.66 said:

Said it last night monk tried to defend a one goal lead which back fired wrong selections ,Foristieri was the humph the owls needed to put some fire into the pot " Banan off Nuihu on " mmmmmm 🤔 

Sorry but the subs weren't the reason we conceded. We'd already been under the cosh in the 2nd half long before Nuhui was brought on.

1 hour ago, Ontarian1981 said:

He has to do something good sometimes, everyone does, but overall, I side with Padders.

1 hour ago, Mooks said:

Sure do Mooks ,to get promoted the Owls have to beat  poor teams  & I mean a poor Cardif team & we can't seam to do it on a regular basis .

7 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

He has to do something good sometimes, everyone does, but overall, I side with Padders.

There you go, the two most intellectual pundits on SF. 

24 minutes ago, Funky_Gibbon said:

Sorry but the subs weren't the reason we conceded. We'd already been under the cosh in the 2nd half long before Nuhui was brought on.

& Nuhui contribution was absolutely nil & void wasted substitution needed more guile not a plodder .🙄