Virgin Media Call Centre

Anyone else had problems calling? After waiting 29 minutes to get through listening to some  type music. That was not even clear not sure what it was  then at last I get through!! Only

to spend yet another 20 minutes trying to talk to someone who can’t even speak clear basic 

English and sounded like she was on the bottom off the sea , just simply why can’t these big concerns just get a simple system ,someone  you can communicate with so after 49 minutes 

i am still no further total shambles 

Had this the other day. I was calling to end my subscription, there isn't an email address you can use, you have to go through their rubbish call centre. Will never go back to them!! Spend about 2 hours sorting it out in the end!

The thing is when you seriously can’t understand them as they can’t talk english

you keep having to say pardon eh can you repeat that ,just impossible if it was not for the internet I would cancel the lot  if I could communicate with someone!!

Edited by jacklev1

26 minutes ago, jacklev1 said:

just simply why can’t these big concerns just get a simple system 

This would cost money.

Virgin offer you the price you get because of cost cutting measures like this. You could have a UK based call centre staffed sufficiently to answer all calls immediately but you would be paying for it.

They deliberately make it difficult to get in touch - why is there no email contact? If you want to cancel you shouldn't have to spend hours on hold to their call centre!

I have never had an issue calling Virgin Media. As for the language issue, I have only ever spoken to Scots who are quite clear. 

Talk Talk no better,after 3 months of unchecking one of my services via my login I rang to complain that I'm still being charged,they told me that I can only cancel a service by ringing in to stop it so I was charged £30 for nothing.

Is it me or is everyone cheating or trying to cheat and rip us off ? As for the Brexit thing I've decided I've had enough and so I no longer use  a continental quilt....gone back to using blankets instead (LOL)

Guest makapaka
6 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

This would cost money.

Virgin offer you the price you get because of cost cutting measures like this. You could have a UK based call centre staffed sufficiently to answer all calls immediately but you would be paying for it.

Or they could provide a decent level of service cutting slightly into the millions / billions they earn for their shareholders.

Vote with your money - take it elsewhere 

On 14/10/2019 at 17:07, Top Cats Hat said:

This would cost money.

Judging by the posts on here, I think VM will end up being the ones paying for it.