Jump to content

Celebrity XFactor

Recommended Posts

This is one of the worst shows I’ve ever seen on tv. Nicola Shersinger looked bored stiff. Simon Cowell was again unshaven with darting curious black eyes , and only one celebrity could sing, and that was Jenny from The Chase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pattricia said:

This is one of the worst shows I’ve ever seen on tv. Nicola Shersinger looked bored stiff. Simon Cowell was again unshaven with darting curious black eyes , and only one celebrity could sing, and that was Jenny from The Chase.

Never had the tele on last night, X factor is so boring... liked it when it was first aired, but like so many programmes they seem to have a sell by date on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Padders said:

Never had the tele on last night, X factor is so boring... liked it when it was first aired, but like so many programmes they seem to have a sell by date on them.

Off topic, but I have been watching the gymnastics. Oh my god, them guys and gals are unbelievable.. how they fly through the air, twist and turn in mid flight, then land on 2 feet is beyond me. even a Orangutan can't do what they do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pattricia said:

This is one of the worst shows I’ve ever seen on tv. Nicola Shersinger looked bored stiff. Simon Cowell was again unshaven with darting curious black eyes , and only one celebrity could sing, and that was Jenny from The Chase.

This really is scraping the barrel stuff, that should be confined to the trash can.

Its an outrage to public decency! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was scraping the barrel last night as Patricia said the Chase’s Jenny was the best on it she took me by surprise.

1 minute ago, prince al said:

This really is scraping the barrel stuff, that should be confined to the trash can.

Its an outrage to public decency! 

Almost the same thoughts there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

had the miss fortune off watching hollyoaks terrible can believe its on telly

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Padders said:

Off topic, but I have been watching the gymnastics. Oh my god, them guys and gals are unbelievable.. how they fly through the air, twist and turn in mid flight, then land on 2 feet is beyond me. even a Orangutan can't do what they do.

Yes it was fantastic !

52 minutes ago, prince al said:

This really is scraping the barrel stuff, that should be confined to the trash can.

Its an outrage to public decency! 

Just because Cowell is a millionaire doesn’t mean itv have to put this trash on !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stopped watching XFACTOR a long time ago, well past it's  sell buy date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jaffa1 said:

I stopped watching XFACTOR a long time ago, well past it's  sell buy date.

Me too.  I remember it when was Cowell slagged Jedward off every week then he had the vote to get rid of them and didn't.  Never watched it since

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s on again tonight and it’s just as bad !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pattricia said:

It’s on again tonight and it’s just as bad !

Glad I went out for a pint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Padders said:

Glad I went out for a pint.

You didn’t miss anything ! It’s so false ! Simon Cowell is unshaven as usual, and has strange black rolling eyes. Non of the celebrities can sing !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.