Celebrity XFactor

This is one of the worst shows I’ve ever seen on tv. Nicola Shersinger looked bored stiff. Simon Cowell was again unshaven with darting curious black eyes , and only one celebrity could sing, and that was Jenny from The Chase.

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

This is one of the worst shows I’ve ever seen on tv. Nicola Shersinger looked bored stiff. Simon Cowell was again unshaven with darting curious black eyes , and only one celebrity could sing, and that was Jenny from The Chase.

Never had the tele on last night, X factor is so boring... liked it when it was first aired, but like so many programmes they seem to have a sell by date on them.

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

Never had the tele on last night, X factor is so boring... liked it when it was first aired, but like so many programmes they seem to have a sell by date on them.

Off topic, but I have been watching the gymnastics. Oh my god, them guys and gals are unbelievable.. how they fly through the air, twist and turn in mid flight, then land on 2 feet is beyond me. even a Orangutan can't do what they do.

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

This really is scraping the barrel stuff, that should be confined to the trash can.

Its an outrage to public decency! 

It was scraping the barrel last night as Patricia said the Chase’s Jenny was the best on it she took me by surprise.

1 minute ago, prince al said:

This really is scraping the barrel stuff, that should be confined to the trash can.

Almost the same thoughts there.

had the miss fortune off watching hollyoaks terrible can believe its on telly

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Off topic, but I have been watching the gymnastics. Oh my god, them guys and gals are unbelievable.. how they fly through the air, twist and turn in mid flight, then land on 2 feet is beyond me. even a Orangutan can't do what they do.

Yes it was fantastic !

52 minutes ago, prince al said:

Just because Cowell is a millionaire doesn’t mean itv have to put this trash on !

I stopped watching XFACTOR a long time ago, well past it's  sell buy date.

2 hours ago, jaffa1 said:

I stopped watching XFACTOR a long time ago, well past it's  sell buy date.

Me too.  I remember it when was Cowell slagged Jedward off every week then he had the vote to get rid of them and didn't.  Never watched it since

1 minute ago, pattricia said:

It’s on again tonight and it’s just as bad !

Glad I went out for a pint.

8 minutes ago, Padders said:

Glad I went out for a pint.

You didn’t miss anything ! It’s so false ! Simon Cowell is unshaven as usual, and has strange black rolling eyes. Non of the celebrities can sing !