Guitarist Needed For Amateur Band In S8 (Aged 30+)

Hi, we're an amateur band working on rock/country songs. We write our own stuff as well as doing covers. 

Our covers include John Mayer and Skunk Anansie. We've written a few songs with more on the way which have a rock/country vibe.

We've got a lead singer/keys, bass player and drummer but our guitarist can no longer reherse so we're on the lookout for a guitarist.

We're looking to do regular rehearsals and to get to a stage where we can start doing gigs locally. We're all 30/40+ and easy to get along with (no egos).

If you're looking to get into a band in Sheffield please message me and this sounds OK to you and I'll send you some songs.

Thanks!

Hi. Are you still looking? My band has recently dissolved and i am looking to find some folk in Sheffield to play with. I have a load of gear (PA combo's etc). I might be too old for your liking (67) but I'm still 18 in my head if you know what I mean. I write stuff too and may have a few numbers which would fit your genre. I can be contacted at [email protected] if you you are still short.