Probable Scam Company.

@Kidorry

You really must have been very unfortunate. If I was near to you I would pop round and see if I could help you. 

I have been using eBay since 5th Nov 2002, so almost 17 years. I have never encountered anything like this. I hope you  can get back in to it. eBay is a safe place to buy from. Always pay using PayPal. Good luck.

What annoys me is that they have no record of my purchase. Yet I got a message first of all thanking me for buying from E-Bay. I then got an e-mail from the company telling me the item would be delivered on Friday followed by another e-mail when it had been posted and it came a day before they said. Great. Until I wanted it to work. Ces`t la vie, or something like that. 

2 minutes ago, Kidorry said:

What annoys me is that they have no record of my purchase. Yet I got a message first of all thanking me for buying from E-Bay. 

Did this message come from eBay?

If it did, it will have the item number which should link back to the original listing.

7 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Did this message come from eBay?

If it did, it will have the item number which should link back to the original listing.

As far as I know yes. I would like to let you see the e-mail but it has got some private information on it. The reply e-mail on it is [email protected] . I have just had a look at the first e-mail confirming my order and that is [email protected]. 

Edited by Kidorry

On 14/10/2019 at 20:07, Kidorry said:

As far as I know yes. I would like to let you see the e-mail but it has got some private information on it. The reply e-mail on it is [email protected] . I have just had a look at the first e-mail confirming my order and that is [email protected]. 

I can send an email and put the reply email as anything I want. This does not make it from ebay. If you bought through ebay you will have an ebay transaction number, presumably a Paypal transaction ID and also it will be listed in your ebay account as a purchase. If it isn't then you didn't buy it through ebay.

Sorry for returning to it but I've been away.