Probable Scam Company.

The seller on that item is shown as:

DEJIN LIU
202, Block A, Yang Xiecheng Electronic Creative Park, No. 288 Chigang Road, Haizhu District
510220 Guangzhou,

it quite clearly says this on the page.

If it was bought through ebay it would be in your purchase history.

32 minutes ago, probedb said:

The seller on that item is shown as:

DEJIN LIU
202, Block A, Yang Xiecheng Electronic Creative Park, No. 288 Chigang Road, Haizhu District
510220 Guangzhou,

it quite clearly says this on the page.

If it was bought through ebay it would be in your purchase history.

To all intents I bought this on E-Bay but it does not show up on my purchases. That address is on the packet but the address from whence it came is the company I stated.

1 hour ago, Kidorry said:

To all intents I bought this on E-Bay but it does not show up on my purchases. That address is on the packet but the address from whence it came is the company I stated.

I’d be having a word with eBay. It’s either purchased on eBay and showing up in your purchase history or you didn’t purchase through eBay.

If you used PayPal to pay for it you can also open a dispute via them for receiving faulty goods.

8 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

I’d be having a word with eBay. It’s either purchased on eBay and showing up in your purchase history or you didn’t purchase through eBay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1311.R1.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.XUSB-C+wireless+mouse.TRS0&_nkw=usb+c+wireless+mouse&_sacat=0

This is the page I ordered from. So to me it is from e.bay. The problem is I do not have any purchases according to e-bay so I cannot go any further with the complaint. It is not the money I just wanted to warn people about this company. 

At last I have been on e-bay and I had a response from the company and now it shows on e-bay that I purchased it. 

I wish more people would leave negative feedback for shoddy products and services.

I suspect people are often reluctant to say negative things in product feedback (on Amazon, eBay etc), and it totally skews overall feedback to make things appear better than they are. Add to that the fact that some companies employ agents to add fraudulent positive feedback, and you have to take the whole feedback system with a pinch of salt...

Edited by Waldo

19 hours ago, Kidorry said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202567523654

Just received this item and it will not work. Tried to get in touch with the company ( China town trading .) and they are not taking calls. Went onto their web site and the complaints were very bad i.e. no refunds and not able to contact them, so beware. 

Crikey i wouldnt buy a car if i was you be very complicated 

33 minutes ago, spider1 said:

Crikey i wouldnt buy a car if i was you be very complicated 

I have bought lots of cars in my 82 years without this type of thing happening so you can keep your sarcastic comments to yourself.

19 hours ago, Kidorry said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202567523654

Just received this item and it will not work. Tried to get in touch with the company ( China town trading .) and they are not taking calls. Went onto their web site and the complaints were very bad i.e. no refunds and not able to contact them, so beware. 

Why would you be calling them?

I’ve had a few items from China over the years and most of them are fine. If they are not I contact/message them to let them know and most will authorise a refund withoud even asking if you want a refund or a replacement item.

These companies mostly sell low value items by the thousands. The unit cost in many cases is pennies and they would rather refund immediately rather than waste time on a dispute and risk negative feedback.

That is what I also find if the item has been sent from China. 

If it is  a Chinese seller within the UK I have found it to be more hassle.

Does this listing still catch your eye?

Is this still of interest?

You recently viewed

2.4G 1600DPI Rechargeable Wireless Mouse Silent Optical Mice For Laptop PC slive

View item

I have just got this message from e-bay asking me if I want to buy it and when I follow their link it takes me to a company in Manchester. A different company all together. I will put it down as a bad experience but I will never buy from E-Bay again.

Edited by Kidorry