Retile Semi Detached

Anybody tell me how much it would cost to re tile my 3 bed semi detached roof with a flat gable end

I got a Quote from a Sheff Council - SubContractor (#€$*) for A Slate Roof on a 3 Bed Semi, they wanted £4000+ So I declined,  as I had a previously lower Quote! From another firm for a poorly carried out patch up job the cost was £280, you certainly get what you pay for?

So im slowly saving up....to have a proper job done! Maybe in next millennium ....

1 hour ago, Toastmaster said:

Anybody tell me how much it would cost to re tile my 3 bed semi detached roof with a flat gable end

I got quotes for around the £5500 mark. In end I did it myself for under £2000 all in 

2 hours ago, rudds1 said:

I got quotes for around the £5500 mark. In end I did it myself for under £2000 all in 

Hi Rudds 1, presume you had scaffolding, what was the cost? Was the job done a while ago?

3 hours ago, carosio said:

Hi Rudds 1, presume you had scaffolding, what was the cost? Was the job done a while ago?

I paid £550 for scaffolding which Was included in the £2000 cost   Did the job in late 2017   Only thing I did not hire was a skip as I burnt all wood etc and use all old tiles as hard core fir a concrete base