Jump to content

Looking For Cooker Parts

Recommended Posts

I'm looking for a top door on my cooker. Can't find no where on internet. Any suggestions where in Sheffield I could find somewhere that will have my part. It's a bush bgc60db. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would give Sissons in the Wicker a ring if I was you. They seem to have everything and if they have not they will more than likely order it for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you will give them a call now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try Dill & Sons, they usually have everything cooker related.  They are on Roman Ridge Road - Tel: 0114 244 7692

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rang the one on wicker they couldn't help. Will ring them now thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

neither do bush parts 😩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi got same cooker from Argos 

there support number

freephone 03452577271 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Emma1234 said:

I'm looking for a top door on my cooker. Can't find no where on internet. Any suggestions where in Sheffield I could find somewhere that will have my part. It's a bush bgc60db. 

What is wrong with the door? 
 

Usually the only thing that goes wrong with oven doors is that the seal goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

What is wrong with the door? 
 

Usually the only thing that goes wrong with oven doors is that the seal goes.

This must the exception that proves the rule: one exploding oven door glass.

Image may contain: food and indoor

Edited by max

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, max said:

This must the exception that proves the rule: one exploding oven door glass.


Are you sure that pic is real?

 

It’s just that I can see the reflection of the broken glass in the unbroken glass of the oven door! 😵😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Are you sure that pic is real?

 

It’s just that I can see the reflection of the broken glass in the unbroken glass of the oven door! 😵😂

I took is so yes, it's real. Most oven doors have two panes of glass, the inner one exploded leaving the outer intact.

Here's another one that happened to a friend of mine, as you can see the outer glass is still intact:

Image may contain: food

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.