Does Anyone Attend Firth Park Surgery?

Do they allow you to view your medical record online? 

Using -

https://www.patientaccess.com/

They say it depends on the specific surgery if they allow it or not. Tried emailing surgery but no reply.

You only see your recent appts, repeat medications, any allergies you have etc. If you mean  a full med history - no. 

You can book and choose a doctor for appts but may have to wait nearly a month to get the one you want.  Any ongoing chronic illness there is no continuity at all. Different GP each time quite often. 

3 hours ago, gene said:

You only see your recent appts, repeat medications, any allergies you have etc. If you mean  a full med history - no. 

You do. I’ve seen records on mine of a tetanus jab I got when I was 11 which would have been a paper record so at some point someone must have scanned it into the database.

I logged onto my on line system and I can order prescriptions and see my records when I was 1, 81 years ago.

If that so, at Firth Park they must have either missed doing mine or not reached my surname for scanning yet. I can see the last year's appts but nothing of what I saw the GP for and as I say,  only allergies and repeat meds.  Because of recent illness for  most of this year I can see nothing recorded other than the above and I am computer literate and find the site easy to use.  I have been a patient since 1952. 

I don't know about firth park surgery, but at my docs, I filled a form in, took ID and I am now able to use the System online, which allows me to book/cancell appointments, order prescriptions, view full medical records from birth and test results, also shows what the docs have written..

Cannot view test results or what the GPs have written at Firth Park Surgery, wish we could it would have saved me a hell of a lot of hassle this last year.